Reviews for Falling For You
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
super loved this
clare23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
love it - great proposal.
J chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Not the most romantic of proposals - 'how about just potter' but I loved it, great fic!
hoeoverbros chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I LOVED this! Actually all of your stories are amazing! :D
Mild one chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
love the proposal
natty chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aw bless, bless, bless harry
five letter word chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
your stories are always my favorites, lol. :)

this one made me smile.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh my gosh yes! Hahah that was so cute! I loved Harry's line, "How about just Potter?" Hahah and Ginny, "I've had a bad blow to the head today.." lol it was such a very cute story. Wonderful job! :D
huge ginny weasley fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
SO CUTE! I love the fluff! Plus it didn't feel rushed, which is a miracle for a one-shot. Great fic!
Auntie Minerva chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Very sweet and true to character - which I admire. Many of the fanfic proposals I have read are obviously what the writers are hoping for personally. This is more what I would imagine in the Potter universe. I am enjoying reading all your stories and hope you will keep up the great work!
Allergic-To-Sunlight chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I love this story! It's so sweet and happy and this is how I now imagine Harry's proposal. Most people, when writing about Harry proposing to Ginny, make it extremely corny and cringe-worthy, usually including a candlelit dinner, fairies, and a long speech from Harry. Your story is an example of how it should be done. How all fanfiction writing should be done. I especially loved the 'After all, he's always been one of us, just minus the red hair, good looks and irresistible charm' bit - this is actually going in my favorite quotes section (all credit to you and your story of course).

My favorites are playing up a bit at the minute, but I want to say that this story will be going in them when they settle down.

Off to read more of your stuff...

milkmamma chapter 1 . 5/2/2008

I love the line, "How about just Potter?"

Made my heart swoon! LOL
beatbabe101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
cute as :D
Shelly chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh, I loved this. I laughed out loud when he first proposed (i mean come on- the hospital!) but then i got into it. I would REALLY like it if you were to take this from a one-shot to a multi chapter story. I think you understand the charecters very well and your writing is amazing!