Reviews for Oh My Jonas!
Kimberly Groher chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
And yes I'll give this 10to 10 as the best that I ever read am do yes I wish I can there girlfriend to and I told my dad am she told me I should and I want that life with them to make it happen please just please for me please that's why I'm very much desperate please
SMILEisMYmotto chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was just LOL

YEP you meet brit brit

XOXO suckers
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Awesome. Just pure epicness.
Hannah Michelle Poff chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
wow that was weird
Artemis J. Halk chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yes. It is a proven FACT. Jonas Brothers "fanfiction" (does not equal) well rounded and three-dementional original characters. Which, in turn, equals Mary Sues/Marty Stus. *Pulls out a Costco size container of Sue replant.* Yep. I'm off to hunt some more Sues for my collection... *motions to back wall where there are many, many heads of various Sues/Stus on the wall.* (The Jonas brother plaque is oddly empty.)

AJ Halk
jonasluv4eva chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
cute story! I am mega jelous, I wish Nick would fall in love with me,and make me his girlfriend!
Amy Jonas chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow. that was amazing! way better then the ones i was scrolling down the page by. really really good writting i could actually see this happening in my brain! nice job!
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I'm Kevin-Jonas'-Biggest-Fan! I want him to marry ME!

cool fic, very true!
Danibabayy chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
mell chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
BAHAHA! That was honestly the best I have ever seen. And there ARE an awful lot of Mary-Sues in JB fanfics, aren't there? Amazing one!:D
2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh my Jonas! Just fanfiction? Maybe next year, Mary Sue.
TheSadTruth chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
funny story, i hate how jonas brother stories are banned it is soo annoying! they should make a catgory for them
KyraNoelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
that was random ... i LOVED it
jj123456 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey, have you ever noticed that there isn’t a category specifically for the Jonas Brothers? Gee, wonder why that is? Oh, I know! It’s because real person fics aren’t allowed on this website! Yeah, check this out. I copied it from the Story Guidelines!

“Entries not allowed:

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.”

GRR... as you might know MANY stories like this are being banned!

so i decided to make my very own Jonas Brothers FanFicton site

with MANY options

I love this story so much...

i was hoping that you would post it on my site :)

please join )

Keep On Writing

- Jessica x
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
if i put a review, will nick really fall in love with me?

lol. that was pretty funny though