Reviews for Losing Faith In Happy Endings
carlea chapter 12 . 6/11
Good story...Tony's first punishment was super harsh but he deserved it
Khishane chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
Please update this story. Loving it
Chrissysmiles chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Why have you not finished this story?
lilyflower101 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
I wonder what trouble Tony will get into next. :)
necessitytd chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
I like the concept of this fic ..it was fun to read
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Please seaoftrouble finish this story. I and hopefully other readers like myself would love to read how Tony completely heals from this tragic ordeal he is going through.
Lori chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Great ending! Hope you add more to the story!
Lori chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I have enjoyed your story very much. I think that if you delved into Tony's childhood and let Gibbs know more of what Tony went through as a child then you might find some more inspiration to either continue the story or finally complete it. I think that even adults who have been emotionally abused (physically, as well) as children...still need guidance from a strong, responsible personality/mentor like Gibbs to work through some of the pain that they experienced through out their life. Boy is Gibbs strict though and he doesn't budge...I myself would want to run...LOL! Tony appears to be extremely insecure and needs a strong male role model that can change him around to act more mature and level headed without the uprising of his anger or outbursts. I would hope that Tony finally "gets it" and learns to not raise Gibbs ire and finally can live without the fear of being punished for his outbursts or poor behavior. With military background, I guess I can see how Gibbs could continue to show Tony a hard hand each time he is defiant...by breaking him down and rebuilding his confidence back up...and last but not least show him love that he must have not received while growing up. I understand you see this often in many boot camp scenarios. Rebuilding trust and comradity. I admit I like the father and son-like relationship that the pair have. I would like to see Tony become independent however, I know that he is very competitive with Tim on the show, as well so I am not surprised he finds himself in strife as much as he has in your story, as well. Great Job! Looking forward to more of your fan fiction in the near future!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
I'm glad you did not give up on this story. I am looking forward to when you can finish this story. It is really good better than good it is great. This story is is not just about boss and employee it is a father and son and I love this kind of story. I enjoy reading your stories. Please keep up the great, hard work that goes into them.
judythacker8 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Dear Seaoftrouble,

I love this story and I am looking forward to see how you will end it. I am also very pleased you did not give up on this one or any of your stories they are all very good, excellent for that matter.
FrankieRae chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
(excuse the language) but lines are the. fucking. worst! :( Hate them so much. One time had to write 250 for my language, (Yeah, cause that helped SOOO much! ;) ) But great story. :)
hecticlife chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
I have really enjoyed reading this story
ficwriterjet chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Very sweet chapter. I loved that the whole team/family has Thanksgiving together at Gibbs' house. :) And it was sweet of Ziva to try and show Tony that she cared and would be there for him, even if it did make him freak out momentarily. I loved Gibbs making Tony sit with soap in his mouth as punishment for the way he'd spoken to Ziva. I was happy that it seemed to work, and that Tony was able to set things right with Ziva. :)
ficwriterjet chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Aww, poor Tony sitting on the couch all forlorn, and waitin for Gibbs. I thought it worked well to have Gibbs in gentle and caring mode when he came home, so they could talk things out before he got to the punishment. I thought it was very insightful and mature of Tony to be able to admit that he'd run off just so Gibbs would know he wasn't able to handle living on his own yet. I loved the way Gibbs talked to Tony through the spanking, pointing out all the things that Tony had done wrong. Nice job.
ficwriterjet chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I'm gald you found your muse again so you could write some more for this one.

I was glad that Gibbs brought up Tony moving back to his own place eventually, because I think that should be the end goal for both of them. Tony obviously was not ready to hear that, let alone actually do it, but I still think it's good for them both to establish that Tony being independent, happy, and healthy again is the eventual goal for them.