Reviews for Cross My Heart
David Fishwick chapter 18 . 3/1
Excellent idea and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying reading this story.
Red Ampersand chapter 18 . 1/25
I really do hope you continue writing this story! It's so promising! I just started reading it a few days ago and I can't seem to get enough of it!
Loved your story, great idea with them being married and gradually realizing they love each other. The twist with Nate was heartbreaking especially for Chuck. Maybe one day you might finish your story? Please!
Trosev chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
I just found your story and I love it! It's really good and I am just enjoying the read. Thank you for writing this. I am going to follow you because I would not want to miss not one chapter! Did I say I read all 18 chapters in one sitting? Well, I did because it was just that good. lol. Thanks again.
Kwrite1027 chapter 18 . 10/29/2013
Please update! We all want to know how the happily ever after goes!
Paystin4Life chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
I really love this story and I am dying to see Blair and Chuck admit their true feelings for each other! Please please please update soon! :)
bluestriker666 chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
keep it up
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2013
amazing, continue!
jessyang0530 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Please tell me the story is almost over! Maybe like one more chapter and an epoligue! Don't drag the story on with more heartbreak! 20 chappies is the perf length and this fanfic is awesome btw. So please tell me your not one of those authors who drag stories on and fill them with more heartbreak than nessasary. :) LOVE This fanfic, mostly how loyal Chuck is (so sweet:D) and yeah, keep up the updates! :)
sarah chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
I was so excited when I saw that this was updated! I couldn't believe I had missed this! I loved and hated this chapter - loved it because it felt just like you left off, and hated it because NO! MORE CB, please! lol

i can't wait for the next chappie! i'm so glad you're finishing this fic. if you don't mind, could you please add the filters to this story that it shows up under characters "chuck" and "blair", i'm sure i wasn't the only one who missed it.

welcome back!
Dimples84 chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
I'm glad Chuck's back. I hope they work thing out and that Blair finally get to say what's on her mind without being interrupted.
Joy chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for updating your story. I can't wait for Blair to tell Chuck how she feels. Loved the name Hope and that Blair suggested it and I hope you can keeping updating.
LizabethNYC chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
I love this story it is so good
DottyRadrian2110 chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
I love the story and I can't wait for you to update so they can work it out.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Great story. I'm in love with this. Hope to see more soon!