Reviews for The Fine Line
cha1890 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I'm really glad to have read this fic. I just re-discovered it and it felt just like the first time :). I hope you'll come back to us with more !
A Thousand And One Hours chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
I totally agree with chrisdenvl. I may have dropped the stories I had been writing, but I did warn people that I was taking a break from writing, and I wasn't even doing as good as you. Over four years, with no authors note or anything.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I doubt it will ever get fixed, but it's Bella Black not Lestrange at this point, so chap needs a bit of editing :P
Sophia Emily chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
This is a great fic, the best Bellamione I've seen so far! Love how you keep adding layers to the plot, it's really cool.
Wish you would pick it up again! I can't wait to see what happens!
AlsethGosia chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Please, don't leave this amazingly written story unfinished
chrisdenvl chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
That was, or rather: is, exceptionally rude of you, you know? If that was one of those sappy/crappy fics out there, I'd never bat an eyelash that you've dropped it. Unfortunately, I find the story good. Engrossing, vivid, with feisty characters and somewhat puzzling setup. I've read it, liked it, re-read it... and then checked when was your last update.
Three bloody years ago. Either have the courtesy to tell us to sod off, or update. I'm stuck, you see. And being stuck is what pisses me off like no other thing on this boring planet of ours.
Ms. Rugby chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Huh seems like you abandoned this story, even though it is written so well. That's too bad. I'll hold out some hope and follow it anyway. Just in case you get inspired.
ArtisticallyAndr chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
woah this is definitely the best hermione/bellatrix fic ive read thus far! love the concept, very original. I hope you keep writing until its done, i cant wait to read more! excellent job!
Elena chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
It's just starting to get good! Too bad you abandoned this story without any regard for your readers.
Elena chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
The style of font you use is odd and distracting. Half of the chapter is normal font, then you change it to italics, and now this chapter is all underlined. You should choose one font style and stick with it.
Slytherin chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
"Mendez" is not an old wizarding name!
pho3nix1705 chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Oh no theres no more and seems to be a long time since you updated! I need to know what happens...
cha1890 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
it needs a next chapter. Too much good writing to let it so. Please ;)
CaraCersei chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
This is so good! Please update!
hintermhorizont chapter 19 . 2/21/2013