Reviews for Chaos Infinity
Son of Death chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
hey tuxedoe if u didnt notice but your LITERALLY dishonering the code of the warrior by attacking amy - who is alsoa girl
Cesium Amber chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
i like the funny and taunting scenes. :3
mark3232 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
They're as bad as Eggman? Since the same story has them fighting EACH OTHER, which is out of character anyway, it can't stand in judgement.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Wait, Now I'm confused. I know for a fact that only Shadow can use chaos blast, so...
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
cool story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I thought this chapter was really good. One thing I'm wondering about was your idea for bubblina and the events in this chapter. In a megaman game I once played something very similar once happend, is that where you got the idea? I can't wait to read more.
kyle chapter 19 . 7/20/2011
that was a great crossover story
Jalen Rose chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
How come Sonic & his Friends arent older
AnimeFan1016 chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
Man, i liked this story. Sonic the Hedgehog Sailor Moon awesome in my book.
craZ4knux chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
Cool story! I loved the part when Lita and Mina made Knux blush! Poor Knux, he's cute and shy! xP I'll be sure to check out the sequel.
Derald Snyder chapter 19 . 3/6/2010
This is a very good crossover story, despite some flaws in Sailor Moon canon. I admit I skimmed over a few parts, but I'll take the time to read it more thoroughly later. Keep up the good work.
dragonbeast99 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Sweet chapter! I can't believe Sonic and the others actually tried to take on the Scouts! If you still write fan fics, I hope you do another crossover like this one!
dragonbeast99 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Oh crap, Eggman is up to no good again and he's already getting ready to turn everyone against each other! Great story! Keep it up!
dragonbeast99 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Oh my God this is epic! I love your story! This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read! Keep it up! I've just gotten into the Sailor Moon series and I'm so glad you put it with one of my favorite video games!
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Good Story! For some reason I find the story of how Sonic ended up in Sailor Moon's universe very similar to the beginning of Sonic X. Just a hunch though