Reviews for Sexy Soul Society Servant
Sugerbliss chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I wanted to slap Orihime, If I was Ichigo I wouldn't want anybody telling me i looked pretty; LOL! excellent job on the explicit scene, sexy horny and messy! you should do a sequel with Ichi's revenge and a lot of chocolate!
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
HAHAHAHAHa! Nice, I should have tried that; a hidden camera in the boy's locker room... *Smirk* a rather amusing story, I'm sure the next chapter will be promising!
MissVenusVixen chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Hehe... Looks like Renji did get that kiss after all... ;)
yume76 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
ichigo in a sexy dress would cause the arancars heck even aizen to nosebleed. so how about a request of ichigo fighting hollows in a sexy outfit? *evil grin*
Demon Vampire180 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Amazing sex scene. Absolutely fantastic. You're an amazing writer, so keep it up! Be an inspiration to those who are new to the whole world of "fanfictions"!
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I forgot what a fabulous story writer you were. This was fantastic! And the dress sounds really pretty (even though it sounds too frilly and girly.) Amazing job!
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I loved the story 3 Especially the first parts with the lapdance and teasing. I liked the plot too D Nice ideas xD
Flamez-is-Renji-Girl666 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
great fan fiction! BEST FAN FICTION EVER!
LunaAriana chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Lol, I'm sure you get that all the time, so allow me to elaborate! xD

I loved the humor, it was the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time. I can most definitely see Renji making Ichigo lap up something. Sometimes I think that I shouldn't be enjoying the humiliation so much, but judging by the ending, I would say Ichigo didn't mind too bad. ;D

Oh, yes, the ending! :D You said that it took you a lot of time to do the sex scene and that you were very proud of it, and may I just say that you SHOULD be very proud of it, because that was phenomenal! Also one the best things that I have read in a long time. It was passionate and sexy, but it was realistic in the fact that Ichigo was a virgin. All in all, it was a wonderful story, most certainly one of the most fantastic I have had the pleasure of reading! -

Thank you for making me smile (And drool ... but I had a really big smile on my face after this fic. xD)!

~*Ariana*~
Nanimi chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
THAT WAS SO HOT~

Ichigo... Frilly dress... Lapdance... RENJI... -nosebleed- Loved it C:

Dit soort dingen maken me echt trots op waar ik vandaan kom x'D
IkimonoNoNoru chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I adore this story. XD Absolutely adore it!

Lol, Ichigo in a maid's dress... Best idea ever! XXD
pages.of.altaire chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
fuckin' hot sex scene! :D I loved it! aw...Ichi in a frilly dress can be so cute! XD
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Pretty funny and the lemon was hot. Kuchiki omg, he grabbed Ichi's ass. LOL.
NarutoVixin chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
i hope you write about Ichigo's revenge lol couse that one i Have to read i do have an idea for you if you want have Ichigo get Renji into a dress lol
Sephy-Chan chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
Why did you divide the story in two parts D:

Now I haz to switch chapter .

Naja - ik d8 eerst dat je een nieuw chapter erop had geflikkerd, meer smut en Grimmy in een Maid oputfit bij Aizen (**)