Reviews for Tribute
Amazing
Author
EVER
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is probably the sweetest and saddest How Long is Forever fic I've read. I'm sitting here in class crying. I really like the twists you put in it! :)
ChildOfWisdom chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was perfect. Very well done!
Star chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I. Legitimately. Cried. For like the first time in a while. That was glorious! I thank you for creating such a wonderful story . I will definitely place this story on my list of favorites
aspectabund chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is perfect. You nailed it. Your writing is beautiful, haunting, and Nightwing's story is just, just right, and it reminds me of fairies and the moon and blue flowers.
Robstar forever chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OH. MY. GOSH. This story was... absolute perfection. I seriously loved it- your such an amazing writer! I was squealing, crying, fan girling, and everything in between! You did a really nice job letting out Robins'/Dicks'/Nightwings' emotions, and everyone was in great character! I loved how it took place in a lot of different settings! And the fact that you described Nightwings' and Starfires' meeting in the future so perfectly! You portrayed him so amazingly, and this "promise?" This is exactly what he would do. This story is so astonishing. I loved everything about it. Thank you.

:) Faith in Humanity Restored 3333333333333333333333333333 333 :)
Looney Loopy Lupin chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Just beautiful!
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
OMG. This made me cry. Such a good story. Loves :)
Emily Snow21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow, this was beautiful. I was recommended this story by Kryalla Orchid and rightly so, it's so heartfelt and wonderful and POOR NIGHTWING :(

Great idea too, why Nightwing grew his hair so long because I don't see why he would otherwise be inclined to do that.

Keep Writing!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Omg...that. was. AMAZING! YOU MADE ME CRY AND THAT IS HARD TO DO! Perfect. Absolute perfection!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gosh, this was beautiful.

I cried, not even gunna lie.

This was just perfection. You did an amazing job.

I wish I could say more but I'm honestly at a lost for words. It was just so powerful, you're an amazing writer. I think you captured everything perfectly.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This made me cry :')))))
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This made me cry. It's so sweet I love it.

And omg, yes! Getting that perfect ponytail is terribly hard. I have to try at least 5-10 times.

Great story!
Sleepyreader13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is, in very simple terms, absolutely amazing. It's a shame I didn't find this piece sooner.

X Sleepyreader13
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. Depressing, but great!