Reviews for Crouching Motorbike Hidden Datsun
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very very fun and awesome!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
He'd forgotten that his Prowler was a master of Diffusion.
Really Jazz you forgot your friend has this awesome fighting ability meaning you may underestimate him...
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I know i read the sequel to this somewhere! Its about the Prowls getting revenge on the Lambos isn't it? I just can't seem to find it again! *pouts...* Where is it?

Absolutely love the story btw, Prowl kicks aft, no matter the dimension! and the title made me lol~
chilled monkey chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Awesome story! I was wondering about what would happen if both Prowls met and I think you did a great job depicting them as well as the other characters.

The fight was very well-written and thrilling to read. I like the idea of G1 Prowl as a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. It makes sense given that he's such a logical thinker. He would want to be able to handle himself in such a situation.

One thing I'm curious about; you mention that Prowl is a master of Diffusion. I assume that Diffusion is a Cybertronian martial art. Is it something you thought of yourself or is it canon? Either way, what kind of fighting style is it? That is, what human martial arts does it most closely correspond to?
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/15/2008

*punches air*

About TIME somebody got the two Prowls together!

This is AWESOME!

And the FIGHT!

*gasp*

Fan-TASTIC!

I swear, I just about PASSED OUT from apprehension.

Best TF:A/G1 fic EVAR!
LegacyRBluesummers chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
o! Very nice!
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I read this when you posted it in prowlxjazz, though I'm only a lurker there. I swear...it takes some original thinking to do something like this! Sweetness!
Kittona chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
that was cool! It took me a while to figure out what was going on but once I did, I enjoyed it.
another nameless reviewer chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was awesome. I mean, really awesome.

Now all we need to do is wait for season two, and then you can write the sequel! XD
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
A very interesting crossover between Animated and G1 I just have one question... did the transit to the Animated universe deal with the problem of the height difference between Animated Prowl and G1 Prowl?
Amethyst Authoress chapter 1 . 3/31/2008