Reviews for Wings of Change
00mokona chapter 29 . 10/20/2013
awesome now
more would be more awesome i'll be waiting
Bastet Goddess chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
Yes! It all worked out!
Bastet Goddess chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Now where have I heard this before?
Howling at a Full Moon chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
I LOVED it,
you really should write a sequel to this story...it would be awsome is kagome fights in an epic battle with naraku, wins, and is then focosed on kagomes and inuyasha lifes together...just a thought
elf mermaid chapter 29 . 11/22/2010
Squee! I really enjoyed reading this; maybe, as a sequel, you could write the adventures the group has in their search for Naraku? Just an idea... Thank you so much for writing this story! :D
Glon Morski chapter 29 . 9/23/2010
That was one Hell of an amazing fic. Really, I loved every second of reading it. Thanks so much for writing it LOL

Now, I better check out your profile for a sequel, ne?
DizzyWizzle chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
AHH! This story was bloody brilliant! WELL DONE!
Occult chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
One of the best stories I have read on this site.

We have similar writing styles.

bukowskilover chapter 29 . 9/1/2008
Oh goodness! I think I read this in less than six hours? Hmm. Maybe.

Anyway, this was a very good fanfic, and I am certainly looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Oh and I'm glad that Kouga didn't turn out to be too terrible.

Keep writing!
bukowskilover chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
I'm so used to hating Kikyo that this is such a new experience for me!

It's nice to see her filled with concern and actual emotions.

I'm still in love with your writing.

Awesome job!
bukowskilover chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I was a bit skeptical at first because it sounded as if you were going to completely rewrite InuYasha.

But, as it turns out, this is quite a wonderful story, and I've only just begun. I'm very excited about this story and can't wait to keep reading.

Except for about one or two grammatical errors, it's magnificent!
Kattana chapter 29 . 6/24/2008
Thank you for thanking me, but I shold be thanking you fo rwriting such a wonderful story. I should alsi be thanking you for being a loyal Inuyasha fan like so many that are on the network. It's strange that I only know of 6 people in the D.C area that knows of or likes Inuyasha I mean it's the greatest show ever and all of humanity should know about it. Well back to what I really want to talk about. This was a wonderful chapter and I cant wait to read about all the adventures to co me for our group of heroic friends.
amiegirl17 chapter 29 . 6/23/2008
that was so good i hope that in the future you will write a sequel
Lord Destroyer chapter 29 . 6/22/2008
Nice of Kikyo to give Kagome her bow while staying behind in the village. At least we don't have worry about Kikyo showing up all mysteriously here the way she does in the anime/manga.

I still think Kikyo's own heart should be mended. If there is a sequel, give her a nice gentle half demon of her own. She needs some loving of her own, you know.

I you won't do sequel, then at least do a similar story with both mikos getting new love in their life, and be able to move on. That way everybody gets to be happy.
MPXD chapter 29 . 6/21/2008
WO!

WO!

I'm sorry, that last chapter deserved a cheer! So good!

I'm going to miss Wings Of Change, but I'm sure that Startlight will fill in that little hole! :D

The last chapter of the manga was good, but doesn't that mean that Inuyasha and Kagome never kissed in the manga ever? That makes me...I dunno, but they should've kissed at one point.

ANYWAY, I LOVED WINGS OF CHANGE!

See you later on another story,

MPXD