Reviews for Follow the Dragon
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
so cute!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awww this could have turned into a lovely multi-shot!
The mental patient chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awww. I wish I could read more of this. It was so adorably fluffy.
So sweet my teeth hurt. I think that's how that saying goes anyways...meh..
Loved it and faved!
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
aw. Yay for cutsey romance! Love the stuffed Dragon. I always pictured Draco sleeping with one! ;)
Doni chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
What about that jam? ;) Nice work.
Nenne chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
So sweet.
SlashnYaoi chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
you have a thing for jam don't you?
ForLifeAndMore chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Please please PLEASE do Draco's POV on this!
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aw...you gave me the warm fuzzies! This is my favorite pair, and you really do them justice. You keep them in perfect character. Thanks for the great story.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love the use of a dragon and Harry's first reaction when he finds out it's Draco! The letters were hot too!
Wynhilde chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Cute-cute-cute!

Poor Draco! I wanted to hug him when he asks Potter if he need a Scourgify to wash his mouth!

And I love when Hary realises his fantasies were about a blond man, with pale skin ! LOL.
Overmorrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I have fallen in love with your stories! I'm going to read all of them!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
sweet
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aw. This is such a cute and good Hogwarts tale. My heart went out to Draco for taking this leap, and having to deal with Harry wiping his lips. :*( *snicker* jam. *giggle*
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
He he he he, the dragon exploded. You know what line sounded like me! "You're just ... You're good," Harry laughed. "Very smooth. Very convincing. And romantic, apparently." That one! particularly the end. That is such a me thing to say...Ha ha ha. You were...obviously...channeling me...obviously.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »