Reviews for Lean ar do chroĆ­
SNHD chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
When I found out what 'Lean ar di chroi' means made me go 'awww'. I couldn't help smiling everytime I see this fic on my page :P I mean, I know it's all mushy and stuff, but I really love how you managed to make it sound not corny on this fic. Oh, and I totally love Harry in this! :D
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was really sweet.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Nice twists there. Very sweet story.
The Riddle Heir chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
so... i THINK i finally understand what was going on, this was awesome though :) cracked me up, and earned a fair share of "aws" lol i would like to see when Harry gets Draco drunk *snort* they're both probubly funny drunks :)
cathy chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
that was so cute, i have never squealed in a fan fic but this, this is just brilliant. EH, there i let my weirdness out. This is now hands down my favorite veela fic.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
*squeal* I didn't understand at first, so I reread it, and then reread the two important sections again... That's so adorable. My *heart* belongs to you. I'm on a happy high all of a sudden, although admittedly I think that's partially because I finally got the "punch line". Wonderful job.
niver chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Haha, I loved this.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw that was so cute! I'm not even going to point out how silly I feel thinking that I reviewed all of your hp stories, when clearly, I have not. Its quite sad and disappointing, but I will!

I love that Harry and Draco were together even before the dream thing.
LittleWhisper chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
good for the little, fluff-craving heart :)

thanks..

well done
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hi!

Do you speak Gaelic?

I have a friend that used to study it)

See ya!

Euge
numberman123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Haha! That was adorable, really! XD

I want that Leprechaun Gold! I have to get the guy drunk to get him to take me there, don't I? :D Lol, and that was funny. Draco seems to be a bit out of sorts with all those different weirdos prancing about in his dreams.
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
that was COOL! i like it!

xxoo

jo
Elle Em chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was a realy good crack!fic if ever i saw one...i usually don't read em' but i realy liked yours :D good job!
XxLovelyxStitchesxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really liked the story. ;3

Who was the gued?

Uhh because I didn't get it. lol o.o;;

Lean ar do chroi!

I like that.. I think I might like use that as a siggy or something! ;3
Casynne chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was really sweet *g* And the cuteness! I wish your stories were longer.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »