Reviews for Home
LunarMeridia chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This is amazing! I loved the peach dream and I love how your creating your own characters all the while keeping true to the world from the movie.

I'm so sad that you haven't updated this story in so long. I hope that one day you return to it.
PinkD chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I just found and read this story now and I am so sad to see that it is unfinished. I want to know what happens next so badly! I hope you come back to finish this one day!
Tamaki chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I do hope you update, one day. The story is compelling, the characters are all fleshed out beautifully, your ways with words is exquisite, and I wish to know what will happen next. Also, the character development is wonderful, too.
startraveller776 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Oh FANTASTIC peach dream. Sarah, as a teenager, had wanted a fairytale, hadn't she-the kind where she's rescued from her life of "slavery" from the dashing goblin king. But Alice... Alice wanted adventure.

And now comes the weeping. *sigh* Will you ever finish the story? I want to know what happens to Kip and Sarah! WAHHHHH!
startraveller776 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
So much packed into this chapter. I like that Alice has made her own friend, rather than reusing Sarah's. And oh! Peach dream!

Even more compelling, however, was how Kip and Sarah had to find each other again. I like knowing what happened to Sarah, especially.

Interestingly, it's almost as if it was a gift for both Sarah and Kip to be stuck together. Makes me wonder what the Goblin King is doing.
startraveller776 chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
I'm assuming that the abused child is Kip's former life. Terribly heartbreaking-but so well written. I liked the symmetry in this chapter with both Kip and Sarah in the dark along with Alice. My gut aches to know that this story is incomplete! Because I love it!
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I loved the encounter between the Goblin King and Alice. Should Sarah be Changed? Well, the hidden hopeless romantic in me wails, "NO!" but then, this isn't shaping up to be a romance. I would, however, love it if Sarah somehow got the upperhand again-but only after some serious growing. She's incredibly stilted in that department-though, it doesn't annoy me like in other stories, as she has very good reason to be the way she is.
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
I love that Alice asked the guards on the bottom if they lied too. What a clever way to get around a riddle that's too big for a six year old.
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Oh, wow. Oh... I'm saying that a lot. What a creative twist! I have a feeling I'm going to end up favoriting this story, then weeping that it remains unfinished.
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Wow. That's an intense encounter! I love that he didn't recognize her right away. I love how he talks about how she reminds him of someone he once knew. It was reminiscent of when the Mad Hatter (in the latest film) told Alice she had lost her Muchness. This Sarah feels like she's lost that.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh, an interesting beginning here. (I see it hasn't been updated for years...but I shall read on-because I like your work!)
Natsuki chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Oh, this is lovely. It's definitely a tribute to Sarah's experiences, both good and ill, in the Labyrinth, and yet is quite distinct from them. Alice is her own person, with her own dreams and wishes - and this reflects her so well!

I really enjoyed the nod to the rise of self-sufficient/role-reversal princesses in modern kid-lit! The stereotypical princess role is kind of creepy, if you pause to think about it- but anyway.

Jareth-as-dragon: great fun. I'll bet he was enjoying every minute of it.

Sarah-as-Sorceress: is she going to be aware of her role in Alice's peach-dream?
gnomelover chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I really hope you pick this story back up!
Surelady chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
What a brilliant "peach-induced-dream" version you weaved here. And I LOVED Jareth as a dragon (funny how I knew it was him without you having to spell it out lol). And I cannot believe there NO MORE CHAPTERS! You cannot leave it here, it's just too cruel! I see there hasn't been an update in quite awhile but I really hope you pick this up again because I genuinely think you've managed to create something different and unique here in the Labyrinth canon. Pretty please? With naked sexy Jareths on top?
Surelady chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
Awww Fidget is sooo cute!