Reviews for Unseen Love
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Lovely story! Oh I do love happy endings! I espescially like the inventive spelling! (the witch instead of which and board instead of bored etc) I think it adds to the charm of the story! Could you write one where Hermione takes care of draco next time? I think that will be cool! This is sooooo going on favourites! :)
Highland Bride chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
That was a super cute story. Loved it :)
anna0728 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
You should change the rating on the story.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
OMG. I can't believe it's over!

I am a really big fan!

Huggles!1
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Ummmms...that was a sudden chapter.

I still luffed it though!
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
That GIT!

How could Ron do that to her? Or at least try to?

Gosh, he's a deatheater, the GIT!
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I'm not sure if i reviewed the last chapter or not, but I'm really loving the story!

Ginny knocked up?

Your spelling is aweful, just btw, but the story makes up for it.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
That was a true friendship chapter!

I luff it!

julie
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Wierd chapter. Though it's kinda sweet with Harry and Pansy, yet at the same time...Harry and Pansy...shudder.

Great chapter!

Julie H
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG'S! Wowsers I love your story already! I've never read one that follows this one before!
Rebecca chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Great story... I guess that is one to cure blindness...
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved it! It was sweet! Do you hate Ron or something? I mean I do a little but I would nev... okay maybe I hate Ron! But so what! He as thick as you could get and I really don't see why Hermione sees in him in the books anyway! And I don't see how Harry and Hermione could stand him! He seems really...I don't know...annoying! But makeing him a Death Eater! I might not go that far...okay maybe I would... Well I loved your story! I was I bit confuzing durning the part were Ginny's pregnate but other wise it's really good!
DracoMalfoy'sChick chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
That was good. I like when people talk about disability people. And it makes such a good story. But I liked the whole plot line, with Draco Pansy and Blase not being Death Eaters. And Harry and Pans I mean I can imagin Blase and Ginny but Harry and Pans. Their not bad together, their u wouldnt expect it. Good job keep it up.
Amy Lynn 5683 chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
it was bloody awsum tho this chapter should be rated m! i liked it tho very good. kinda fast but good
Lya Darkfury chapter 10 . 7/29/2008
wow, you certainly don't mess around! Practically the entire story in one day! ) Very cute, lots of fun. I love the ending, its happy! Nicely done with this story!