Reviews for Sons of the Suns
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
I would love to see some more of this! Please?
PeanutTree chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
This is fantastic! If you write more, I'd absolutely love to read it.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
Is the next part going to be published as a spearate story? Or just as mroe chapters?
ILDV chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
CLIFFHANGER! Please update soon!
grayangle chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
That was a nice twist at the end there. It should be interesting to see how things play out with the Death Star. Now then if you could only update sooner then would be one of the best stories on FF. More please.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
Oh, wow... this story is brilliant, and the twist at the end of this chapter... just wow. I actually like it a lot that Luke can't handle feeling the death of the pilots, that he can't handle the idea of blowing up the Death Star with so many people inside, that he's looking for another way... it's brilliant, and I've always wondered if, e.g. in a time travel story, they tried to find a way of disabling the Death Star laser without killing all those people, what would happen.

Also loved at teh end of the previous chapter when Luke said he's feeling more like an alien with humans than with his alien brothers and sisters.

Do a Barrel Roll chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Lora Kael chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Hmm, it's an interesting turn to make them so different from the movie and yet still keep so many things from the movie.

Love Lora
grayangle chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
This is a interesting story that have many elements that add so much spice when compaired to good portion of Star Wars fan-fictions. Please keep up the good work.
kira66 chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
Lora Kael chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
Interesting story. Well, written, though you could make the dialogue more your own. :)

Love Lora
SwordMasterZ chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
miarath chapter 13 . 5/5/2009
Short but great chapter.

Loved the action in this one. Oh, and I think Luke's not so innocent, reminds me a lot of his father here. :)