Reviews for The Warners vs Freddy
guest chapter 1 . 3/14
Make a sequal the warners meet their match in warners vs deadpool
AVP5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Never thought this would be possible for them to do. But then I remembered who they are and knew it was possible for this to happen. Well done.
yasdnilgoth chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was the best fanfic ever! I encourage you to write another one with other horror villians! I guess justice was done to the victims of elm street by the Warners, lol! Great job and I salute you!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I kind of wondered what would happen if the Warners ended up on Elm Street. I loved the "Nightmare" movies, and it's good to see Freddy getting scared. That must be a new feeling for him...

Love it!
Pax the Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
BEST. ANIMANIAC. FANFIC. EVER!
JurgenZero2034 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is funny!

Freddy going insane from the Warners' antics. You should do another one-shot of this, this time it's Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth or any other horror villain.

If Pennywise is in it, he'll be scared by Wakko.
DeadAccountReloaded chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very good story. It was like watching an Animaniacs episode. The Warners siblings sure know how to handle even one of the most scariest villian in the history of movies.
Forestwater chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Very good. Some of the transitions and descriptions of what the characters were doing were a little clunky and awkward, but this was an entertaining piece.
ansem the wise chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
it is funny
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very funny fic poor Freddy
Hizuki-Chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Haha, i can totally see this!
Peter Panties chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Hilarious story! I can just imagine this animated on the show! 10 out of 10!
PrincessMialyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Funny in true Animaniacs style. Poor Freddy. I almost felt sorry for him.
Wise Assassin chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
omg! this was so funny! hilarious!
ObJyC57 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this is absolutely hysterical- love it!