Reviews for AVDC
13DaysOfSummer chapter 22 . 2/27/2010
The first OC story i've read, and by far one of the best fanfiction stories I've read.

It's very nicely paced, everything folds out beautifuly!

Characters seem like the actually characters.

Very easy to visuall this happening (When i'm reading this, it's like watching new episodes)

And I LOVE the House, Olivia Wilde, and the some OC references, please keep adding more.

So amazing story! Please update son!
IFeelAliveWithYou chapter 22 . 12/30/2009
Hey can't wait to read more soon. Keep checking in but you haven't been on in a while. I'll get around to writing some soon.
CustomHeroine chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
I haven't read this story in quite a while but I saw your profile on one of the malex forums and thought I'd check in on it again. I really love this story. It's so much different than all the others I've read. And you're a talented writer as well. Which is a blessing when fics get to be over 10 chapters. Anyways, I'm enjoying this a lot so please update soon.
BrokenXAngel90 chapter 22 . 3/20/2009
Ah you need to update the story! I love this story its so good! Please update it. I know how writer blocks can be they suck but im sure whatever you write will be awesome!
LivinginBedlam chapter 21 . 3/10/2009
Amazing D
LivinginBedlam chapter 22 . 3/10/2009

[sorry i didn't review each chapter individually, i wanted to get to the next chapter as soon as possible, it's very addictive you know D]

So anyway, just wanted to say, awsome job, the story is beyond grate, i loved all the references to like, Olivia Wilde, The L Word, House etc Very cool, and the fact that i actually got them was good too lol

Everyone was very in character which i loved and i just wanted to say amazing job [again] lol. Hope you keep it up D Did i mention it's awsome? ... i think i did ;D
LivinginBedlam chapter 18 . 3/10/2009
Loved the quote where Alex refered to 'dating a actress' or something alone those lines, something like what Oliva Wilde said in House and one of her other roles, as Jenny, in TBD D very awsome.

*goes to next chapter* D
LivinginBedlam chapter 13 . 3/9/2009

Love how you got the about the tide changing in there.

And oh my god! you got lots of classic OC humor in there, everyone is in character and it's awsome! great job!
mangoliner chapter 22 . 1/6/2009
For the last four nights, all I have done is read this story. I've neglected my school work because this story is so good. Write more, and write soon, please. :)
spashley20 chapter 22 . 1/5/2009
haha luke is such a doofus. a really hot, idiotic doofus.

i love hte summer/anna pairing, i think you should include them more :)

the olivia wilde part made me laugh too haha

great update, i can't wait for more, this story has been my freetime for the past like 2 days lol
spashley20 chapter 20 . 1/5/2009
i loved the buffy ending haha it was perfect for your story...

i half expected alex to say "are you seriously quoting buffy right now?"
spashley20 chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
aw i loved this chapter!

1.) i kind of love the whole summer/anna thing haha & the wonder woman thing made me laugh.

2.) the last line was great. i loved that in the show and i loved it in your story :)
spashley20 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
i absolutely LOVE this story.
FeelLikeRain chapter 22 . 12/9/2008
80 reviews, but one more cant hurt, right? ) This story has taken up all my evening for the last week, and I would be annoyed at all that lost time(and probably grades) if your story wasn't soo damned good!

Amazing concept and great idea using Alex instead of Ryan.

Now I'm all caught up and glad I could finally review, can you please write some more? xD

Plethora Macadamia chapter 22 . 10/29/2008
I absolutely love this Fan-Fiction. I love how long the chapters are, I love all of the refrences to the great shows and movies. Ack, I just love so much about it!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »