Reviews for Shawn Spencer Makes Two Month Olds Look Easy
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
:) :) :) :) :)
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh it is wonderful! Tell me, what is the relationship status between Shawn and Jewels in this? (A couple?)

Also, did Lassie react the way he did out of surprise from the chief's attitude?

I think you really got the chief down. Best person to do that so far. I see a lot of potential for this if you want to make it longer.

Great job!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
OMG! so funny. 'psychically bonded' lol!
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it! It's amazing, and I can totally see Shawn doing all of this stuff(animal cracker war!). Awesome!
Flutiegal chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Brilliant.

LOL'd at "animal cracker war" and "some inane game with pineapples, ping pong paddles and duct tape." I could totally visualize Shawn the whole time. On my Faves list!
Alexis Seven chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I love this!

Very well written and everyone is in character. Fantastic job!

A7
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh. My. God. You just corrupted my pairings for Psych. A Sean/Jules baby boy marrying Karen's daughter. That would be awesome. Throw in some Lassie kids as well and it's even better.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was amazing. Great job, I loved it. The story kept me interested and everyone was in character. :)
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
-bursts out laughing- Ok, that was absolutely great. Psychically bonded, indeed! -snickers-

Cheers!

Hazel*
joanieponytail chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw. They are psychically bonded. Wait, does that mean it is real? The psychic part, I mean. We know the true love part is real.

Anyway, I loved all the bits woven together. The characters ring true, the Gomez case is good, and you dealt with that bothersome conversation between Karen the Juliet. Even a pineapple reference.

Well done.
Fudgie-ko chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh I really loved this and thought it was very well done. I did feel horrible after seeing that episode how Vick treated O'Hara and I didn't really think it fit with the show. I am so glad you wrote a fic addressing this. And for your first try this is GREAT! Have you ever posted this to ? You typically get many more reviews than you would here. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope to see more fics from you!

"Psychically-bonded" *snort* Great line from Shawn to explain his concern for Juliet and Vicks sympathy at the end.
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You have got to write more Psych.

You're excellent at it. You have the characters down and I just adored this little story.

Great job.
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You know, Shawn and Jules future son and Iris might not be such a bad idea...
rapunzl chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I feel quite blown out of the water here. I never thought to look for a Psych section of the website... and I didn't know you wrote there. Yay!

This was awesome. I hadn't even thought about the ramifications of that little chat, especially since it wasn't picked up at all in the next episode. Shawn's reaction was just passive-aggressive enough to be believable - he does like his head games. [Oh, and the animal cracker war? Priceless!]

What confuses me, though, is Lassiter's reaction. I had to agree with the Chief - that Lassiter would never turn down a chance to go after Shawn... but I guess we are finally seeing his softer side. It's a little frightening that Lassiter and Shawn would think to protect O'Hara the same way, though.

Creepy. :)