Reviews for Apologies
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Go VERONICA!
inheritedcraziness chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Favorite line:

"Neither of them ever added a 'too'. Said it gave them the feeling that they were saying it out of obligation."

And I really liked this. I think this is exactly how Veronica would have reacted in this situation.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I did what you said. I listened to the song while I read, it was beautiful. I'm loving Grace Potter at the moment, mostly cause of "I Want Something That I Want". But everything I've heard so far is great. Anyways, that's not important to you I'm sure. Great fic. I've been seriously missing LoVe. They were awesome. Glad she managed to get her point across, although suggesrting strippers was a bit of a surprise. All in all, great job.
sweetydoe chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hi. Strange thing is I thought I had post a comment already on this fic since I read it a while ago. Well it turns out I didn't so here I am to tell you that I loved it, it's a very cute story, and perfectly written!

Sincerely, Sara.
foolformisery chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Loved this short piece of 's nice to see Veronica admitting to caring about Logan that much:)And the 'I love you's' w/o 'too' is sth I was thinking about many times,it sounds so much better,so much more true:)
pennylanex3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I loved this. There is nothing more to say than that.

Sorry about not messaging you back about the beta thing, I got really busy with school but I'm glad you found someone.
Beccakell13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw really cute! Loved this :), awesome work.