Reviews for Five Hundred Miles
Blemm-chan chapter 11 . 2/19
Awwwwwww! Cute ending! You need to make a sequel!
Draskar chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I really love shopping kaname, Yuki, and zero together because no one is left out. Besides, it's obvious both have equal feelings for Yuki's. I think you are one of the best fanfiction writers I've ever seen. You should really consider becoming an author.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Hey,
I'm not sure if you check Fanfiction much anymore but I really hope you'll see this. I found your works in middle school and they really helped me through a hard time. They introduced me to fanfiction in general and though I didn't know it at the time they helped me find my first OTPs. Now I'm a freshman in college and I still come back to reread your stories. Whenever I'm having a rough day or feel a little bit alone this was the first thing I think of. So basically thank you. Thank you so much.
I truly wish you the best in all you're future endeavours. You're an amazing creator and deserve great happiness.
Cnblue-BOICE16 chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Though I particularly love KaZe without Yuki in it, I really really enjoyed this story, and I have to once again comment on how wonderful your writing skills are! :) I know you'll probably never see this comment ever, but still I want you to know that you are awesome and your stories really warm my heart when I read them :)
pititerikku chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Another amazing story! I really liked this one too!

I love how your characters are so alive and credible. Your action scenes are also quite good.
You are so cruel with Kaname and Zero: they hardly breathed in this story. Fortunately, you wrote an happy ending for them.

I was beginning to read Blood Moon, but it's too sad for me for now. I will read it latter with high spirit!

Thanks for this other masterpiece. I hope you'll continue to write other fanfic!
GAARA12223 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
damn you for making me cry. when they met yuki again by singing thet song by the proclaimers. i started crying.
Shane chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Still feel like Yuki is the third wheel every time i read about threesome relationships in this series.
sachesan chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
whoa, you just made a story straight out of my fantasy (or hopeless wish).
that's fricking hot!
DisturbedSaviour chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Awwwwww wasn't that cute? You're an epic writer! Shishishi
Vx-Animeheart-xV chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Loved this :)
Erikkun chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
...I wonder what would have happened if they had saved the baby too...
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
So, I've read this story many times, and I must say, it NEVER gets old. Such an AWESOME story and BEAUTIFULLY written.

SaLEm
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
When I told my friend about this fic (I haven't read it in a while) I said "It's basically 70 thousand words of intense suffering and agony... but it's really good." It's not really a selling line, but I convinced her.
Celestriz chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Get Yuki out of this and it'll be perfect. Sad to say, I hate Yuki. ( no offense to Yuki lovers. - come on, there sure are some...- :P )
celestriz chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Chapter 9- DAMN YOU, Salvajae! DIEEEEEE! ( I'd personally kill you if Zero doesn't.) HOW CAN YOU BITE KANAME AND INJURE Zeroooooo! YOU ARE WORST THAN THE AUTHOR ( who was sleeping off at one point - this is just a joke, no offense!)