Reviews for Entwined Destinies: The Last Son and the Slayer
MalSer chapter 81 . 2/5/2018
Great story, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks!
ProfessorNafis chapter 81 . 3/7/2017
Best crossover. I ever read
Lindsay gue chapter 81 . 2/13/2016
The whole story is amazing
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
great chapter and plot
spiritedghost chapter 25 . 9/15/2015
This is my second read through and for the life of me, I musthaveskimmeditthefirsttimearound. (yep that was me muttering and your clever so you will be able to decode it quickly) I find it more enjoyable the second time around. Love the interaction of the characters. I especially love the fact that you are changing the history to meet the characters. Unlike most authors who just modify what went before so thank you for that. I read a couple of reviews from a guest who was unhappy that you did not include Kara. I was happy to see you did that as it would have altered your balance of power. Also, I always hated Kennedy. So glad you didn't leave her with Buffy's old job. Alright enough you know I love this story it is just brilliantly executed. Although I am sorry to see Spike gone, will be interesting to see Harmony in her role as a vamp with a soul.
Guest chapter 81 . 5/10/2015
And I'm hoping that they did not keep trying to one-up each other on the number of times they've died.
LivininCorsets chapter 81 . 1/31/2015
I loved the whole overall story, but it needs to be revised and edited- numbers below twenty (20) are spelled out. And you have numerous missing commas, run on sentences and incomplete sentences. And would the new baby be little Connor Kent? (Instead of the clone that is)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Smallville without Kara is no smallville at all more than that nearly the entire season 7 episodes are about Kara or connected to Lara or involve Kara in some important key position so without Kara there is no season 7 and if there is no season 7 then seasons 8,9,10 can't exist
MewLover chapter 81 . 7/16/2014
Yo, I've been reading this for quite some time and I found that I truly enjoyed it.
I give you my best wishes as both a writer and a person; good luck to you.
MewLover chapter 79 . 7/16/2014
Great battle
MewLover chapter 77 . 7/16/2014
Amazing
MewLover chapter 74 . 7/16/2014
Amazing work there and thanks for enabling some of the Buffy cast use even more of their potential
This is a great story by the way
MewLover chapter 72 . 7/16/2014