Reviews for The Snowball Effect
Alybethed chapter 12 . 2/19
great story! but where is part 2?
Alybethed chapter 3 . 2/19
smh Sango it's being a real bitch and it's pissing me off. Hate people like that.
insanity1911 chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
Oh I so liked this story :) just wish there was more of it.
Smile Back chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
okay. so all in all very nice.
But how is kagome ignoring Sesshomaru?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
I’d passed this up story several times expecting it to be choppy, full of mistakes as if written by a young child but after reading your other stories which were very well written with a depth to the stories and characters (On my/her wedding day, All in Moderation/Abstinence, Fidelity) I had to give this one a try. :) Like your other stories, it was well written and the story was nice until chapter 8. I’ve liked your Kagomes in your stories so far but this one…I can’t believe she threw away the dog whistle which caused a youkai so much pain in the feudal era where there are youkais everywhere! It wasn’t even dropped or lost which is bad enough (which would be stupid but not her fault) but thrown away…even if she was alarmed at Inuyasha’s injury, all the more reason she has responsibility not to chuck such a weapon in a world she brought it into! Thank god Naraku didn’t see the damage that item caused Inuyasha and pick it up or else they ALL would’ve been killed with Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru and Kirara first to go, Sango and Miroku wouldn’t have a fighting chance. But worse was when she goes back to Sesshoumaru and gets pissed that he’s not looking at her, she’s like “that’s not nice. I helped you out, you can at least acknowledge me”. She merely took care of her own mistake! Which already caused them excruciating pain and he’s even deaf! She wants credit for “helping them”? ugh. Sorry, but this is the first Kagome in your story I don’t like! If you needed him deaf for her confession, perhaps using a shrieking bird/banshee would’ve been better?

Also, right after she fumes and yells at Sesshoumaru for how skinny Rin is, she feeds her ramen and sugared tea. It was then I remembered that she’d only fed the group ramen or plain rice so far…not at all nutritious. After her rant about how awful a dad/caretaker he is, she’s just fattening her up with empty carbs and sugar (whereas Sesshoumaru fed them meat/fish). In fact fish and berries Rin had before are much more nutritious than the junk she’s feeding her.

While I don’t blame her for not wanting to touch Jaken (haha) dragging the hurt toad by his clothes on the ground, debating whether to kick him awake and eventually nudging him awake with her foot…she’s not a very nice person is she? This alone wouldn’t be bad but put everything together paints a shallow, bit hypocritical, and self righteous person which isn’t good in a main lead character as few will want to read a romance between two people where one person is un-likeable…

You write wonderfully, your story flows well and doesn’t have many errors (just one thing in chapter 9 I didn’t get: “Despite his ways and temperament, she could still him anything without him every hating her”) but this wasn’t my favorite from your stories though, it’s still a pretty good story but Kagome ruined it for me sorry :) and while I’m grateful for the epilogue in tying up loose ends, I found the SessKag there weird, what exactly did Kagome do wrong that she was seen by Sesshoumaru to be ignoring him? And her actions…sorry but ugh. Even when they got together, I was left a bit puzzled at the whole thing. Thanks for uploading though.
Serendipithy chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
This was really, really cute. This epilogue made the entire story that much better! :)
Rara chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
I liked it. You did a good job.
leenadavinci chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
ahhhhhh this is sooo good I neeed more feels! this is exactly what a sesskag should look like!
hanakochan101 chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
Three words awesome
Darknessdawns chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
That was a really sweet ending. I really enjoyed this. Over all it was well written and interesting. Though I do wish there was more fluff like at the end.
Darknessdawns chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
acapellapop chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
You know aside from chapter three there has been no mention of Shippo at all. Where is he?
mikansakuraangel chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
I love this I will forever remember it.
Megingjoro chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
I swear I've read this story so many times. BUT DAYYYYMMMM.

It makes me wanna squeal in happiness every time I do. ;)

You're an awesome writer.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2015