Reviews for For the love of Cable
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was really lovely, I thoroughly enjoyed it! You have a unique way of showing the character's inner most thoughts without distracting the reader from the actual story. And your characterization was perfect! Great job! :)
Nanuk chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This was very sweet. I especially like the atmosphere you set here, that half-dreamy, half-serious mood that makes me wish what you wrote were true. :) Thanks!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I also can't help but smile ...

It's really a bit ooc ... but I don't really care ... *smiles*

God bless you!

Charmed225 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love it! Amazingly brilliant...What more can I say!
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Hilarious! totally believable with these two. :D
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
You’re amazing. Seriously. I LOVE how you’ve taken a small detail that was only meant to add humor to the show and turned it into something really strong. You’ve done a wonderful job developing the television power struggle between House and Cuddy. I can totally see this being what happened afterwards.

As always, your characterization is SPOT on. I’m always amazed and in awe of your House voice. You’ve got him figured out inside and out and I always love exploring him through your words. The same goes for Cuddy. You do a wonderful job of capturing her amusement, exasperation and whatever else she may be feeling towards House.

wrytingtyme chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Just love this one. excellent one shot and what we needed post Frozen.
Claraon chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is great ! I absolutely love it ! Very nice characterization of both, as well as fanwanking for that flirt with Antartic girl
Carla Fox chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Finally a fic where Kate is in! I honestly REALLY dislike that character and I'm so worried they will add her as a regular in the show! (God, I hope no!) I don't like her, not one bit... and I really like your fic, because you put Cuddy in a very in character way, always the boss... really cool fic! congrats!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Loved this! I could totally see House holding Kate over Cuddy, and Cuddy's introspection was fabulous. Thank you!
insanehouseaddict chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw that was a really cute one shot. Great job! :]
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw...that was sweet. Nicely done.

Much love.

phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
oh heck yeah! Great job! :) write more plese!

God and peace