Reviews for Attack of the Mary Sue Commandos
Huffleclawmage chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Are you the Lady Whitehart whose review for My Immortal is on Encyclopædia Dramatica? If so, I salute you,
Undisclosed Confessions chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
That's so funny! Yeah, we're all dying to know how it ends... :P No, seriously, I really hope you'll continue this.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Woot, what a hoot! Trust Hermione to point out the one flaw in the lecture and get a detention...giggles.
Dark-Side-Of-Dawn chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
This is too funny! I love the Mary-Sue Hermione and feel very sorry for Snape at this point. Can't wait to see how she finally gets put down!

Leika
Verity Brown chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I can't wait to see what's in those letters. What a wonderfully guilty pleasure this story is! :)
a1severuslives chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
That was terrific. Amazing! I knew he could't stand Harmoaning! She could never satisfy him in her wildest dreams! Keep up the Snape Hermione bashing, I'll definitely get on that wagon. signed a1severuslives.
trekker2002 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
I enjoyed that. Thank you.
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Hehe. Love. It. Because, unlike the majority of fanfiction, this story is not positively begging for a beta. You may have gone a little crazy with the self-insertion (but don't we all? You should see the Mary Sue chapter of my fic Harry Potter and the Irresponsible Shippers if you want insnane making-fun-of-mary-sues-but-secrectly-enjoying-it), but I LOVED the Snarmione (as I affectionately call it...) jab. So hilariously true. And the first chapter was great.

Future candidates for the chopping block? I'd try AU Mary Sues, and maybe some non-Snapes, like, say, a Harry Sue. Those really bug me.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Does he make house calls? I'm afraid the way I write Snape, I'd be making him potions, shrieking at students to grade his essays, and feeding Remus to Greyback, just for kicks and giggles...Of course, I'm quite mad. But you knew that.

Very cute! I suggest more TBC.
Verity Brown chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I love it! Sounds SO familiar. A day in the life of a fic-writer, with a little fantasy bonus-WOOT!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
If I'd known that introducing you to TBC was going to do this, I would have done it lots sooner! Excellent crackfic, looking forward to the Self-Insert Sue a lot.
shyfoxling chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
"I see the way you watch me during Potions class."

"It's called loathing, Miss Granger,"

LOL!
Verity Brown chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
"I know I can do a great job even if I've never done it before, because I've read all about it." What a wicked, wicked use of that line. You are superb!
Becky chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Just because you dont like the pairing doesn't give you the write to make fun of it. There's more to ss/hg than sex. And their sex is going to be beter than any thing you will ever write with your stupid OFCs WHICH ARE ALL MARY SUES! If it's not a cannon character then it's a SUE. Severus and Hermione are a pair of intelligent people who don't make friends easy and they see the best in each other. That's why people ship them. I bet you made fun of people in school who were different. Hermione deserved better than Won-Won and Severus deserved better than to be left to rot on the floor of the shrieking shack. SS/HG rocks SS/OFCMary Sue sucks cocks
Salamon2 not logged in chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh dear, poor Autumn Dandelion. Oh well, she got what she deserved. Glad to be reading things by you again.

bro