Reviews for You Can't Let It Fester
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Gruesome chapter? Nahh I Loved it teehee...part of my job Is to looking after infected wounds though so it doesn't disturb me and I can eat afterwards teehee great descriptions of the lancing and cauterising :)...gotta have some hurt!Dean from these episodes with the amount he got chucked around, hit and even shot! Great Job so far with this :)
Neshomeleh chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
I like this story very much. Just the two of them - no Bobby, no annoying Jo, no Ellen, no John - I mean I don't mind John, but I never felt he was a good father to Dean. Thank you very much.
rrstarlight chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story, being a big fan of hurt Dean and guilty/worried Sam. it was really well written and the guys were in character as much as fan fiction will allow.I liked there being more to the injuries Dean suffered during Asylum than the episode showed, too much gets shoved under the rug on the show, but you completed the story in a compelling way.
Psycho33 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Thanks. I really enjoyed it. I always love sick and angsty Dean with comforting Sam.
Coragyps chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Ha ha, that last line ... It Got Worse. That's like the whole *plot* of Supernatural, when you think of all the terrible stuff still ahead of them it's a total bummer. But, this was really cute. Good job!
Lannie chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
damn... i see where this goes to the Faith episode _ poor Sammy that will SUCH an easy hunt for them*rolls eyes*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Pretty cool

I liked it a lot

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
nwspaprtaxis chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
I love this bridge. I just saw Season 1 (and haven't seen any of the others yet) and your characterizations/voices are very much in tune for that season. And THANK YOU for doing a fic on some Hurt Dean because that was the biggest pet peeve I have with the show: that all of their injuries - especially Dean's since he seems to be on the receiving end of most of it in S1 - miraculously DISAPPEAR. Like in Asylum Dean literally gets his chest pumped full of rock salt and flies through a door... and he's FINE when their dad calls that night. Again, in Scarecrow, he gets belted over the head and pretty much is tied up with no remaining repercussions... Love this bridge. It was so totally needed. And are you the Queen of Puke? Or Gore? It's either one of those two. I can't decide.

But loved Dean trying to keep his armor up and Sam just taking care of his brother for once. The whole thing was stellar and I could really picture Dean's pain and how sick he was and how much he hated depending on Sam but was too weak NOT to. My favorite bit was when Sam lances and cauterizes Dean's wounds and Dean's in all levels of agony... I'd have so passed out... but I can totally believe the pain dragging him back to cognizance. And it was wonderfully horrible.

And loved the ending: “Ok. Here’s something. I think I might be on to a rawhead.” At least that would be a relatively easy hunt to start up with. / “Awesome! Look, there’s something I’ve been meaning to try with the tasers….” Oh, God, I can imagine Dean saying that... famous last words. *winces...*
daleaikman chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
Awsome. I never thought about the fact that Dean didn't get to heal before He got the call from his dad. And the way that Sam took care of him was great.
borgmama1of5 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Oh, this was a marvelous story! You really captured the brothers' relationship in season 1, and your writing is very descriptive (and not just the barf part )and detailed.

I found this on -do you post on live journal?

May I print this out to reread during Winchester withdrawal moments?

Betty
asesina chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
What a wonderful fic! I love hurt Dean and worried Sam. This story was also well-written and compelling. Some of the details were gruesome, but that made it realistic. :)
TheKritty chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Ho, this story was wonderful! Loved the whole hurt!sick!Dean thing - aaw, and Sammy cared so much for him, in such a lovely and cute way! Love protectin!sammy or sammy in charge!

Clever idea, to make a bridge with Asylum, Scarecrow and so on! And this door-in-dean's-back - thing *wouh* the thought of THIS pain...horrible...but Sammy did his job well - and so did you!

Great job, loved it!

Greetings from Germany

Kritty
masondixon chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Just read this story and enjoyed it very much. You had noted it was your first try at fanfiction. You did a very good job. Now I am going to see if you wrote any more. Hope so. Thanks.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Yep that is so totally Dean. Not even healed and worried about a hunt.
CowboySteel chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Loving the dean whumpage! well done, this was a good story xx