Reviews for Crisscross
Kinsutenekochan chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I dont know, I actually really like this chapter ;) i really enjoyed how you did the characters and especially the part where they dich the others. Keep it up and thank you!
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
What is it with these two and their magical humorous romance? And Kaoru-dono with stalkers. Kenshin as a stalker material. Pfft.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
I followed this just in case you decide to add on.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
This...made my day. I was laughing so hard my mom wanted to know what was going on. :D Is that really the end? It was rather abrupt.
Arawynn chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
More updates please!
Arawynn chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
This is getting so interesting! I can't believe I'm enjoying reading emails and chat transcripts.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Kaoru is most amusing when being pissy and trying not to be..XD
Miru-chan chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
This is so cute and funny! I love it! Please update soon!
Nii-dono chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
ahhh, update thiss! AND DO A SEQUAL TO CONTRAPOSITION.

/angry
SRAS9 chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I think this story is very interesting and different! But I think you should write more about this because this doesn't feels like an end. I just wanted to point out that when you write in real time you should separate the scenes, sometimes we don't know exactly who is talking and where.
And So I Thought chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I didn't think the chapter was bad anywhere, but I definitely didn't expect it to be an ending. Totally could have been a many chaptered fic, and a good one at that. Really liked it and I hope you decide to continue
Wolf Melody chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
I really like this. It's very funny. My only complaint is Kenshin is slightly ooc. He's not such a smart ass...

Update soon and often.
9forlife chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Oh nononononono! dont end it like that ! it was going great! please continue! :(
9forlife chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
AHAHA! the ending : ...say what? killed me! laughing my ass of :D

good story keep it up! :)
Brukaoru chapter 4 . 7/20/2009