Reviews for Au Jour le Jour
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 2 . 2/21
I know it's not likely but I hope the story continues
Tayuke chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
it's 2014 and this seems kind of dead, but i really do hope that this story would make a miraculous resurrection :P it really is a good concept and i hope that you would pick it up again someday. we readers would appreciate it OwO
Actual-Grendel chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Okay, this hasn't been updated in maybe 4 years (and apparently I already followed/reviewed the 2nd chapter)? But I'm still holding out hope that you'll update eventually! I really like where you went with these first two chapters - I especially want to know what happens 3 years later and how Mustang gets Ed's watch! Also, his disguise in chapter 1 - I really hope he's keeping his alchemy... actually I just hope that you will eventually still have plans to update this with material any near time in the future
Actual-Grendel chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
five years later, and I REALLY wish you could update this! lmao. I like what you've written so far, I wish you could have continued!
ellesra chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This seems pretty promising. I think the change of PoV was unnecessary, but we'll see how it works out. Your writing seemed better in a 3rd person point of view, though.

Will be waiting for updates. :)

Ellesra
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
can't wait for the next chapter
justwalkingdown chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Wow totally awesome plot idea, any chance of an update?

Fairy

ps: i'm adding this to my fav list )
Yurrei chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
great plot line. keep updating
StormAlchemist677 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
this is a really cool idea, eagerly awaiting upate!
WainGuy chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
It's a very interesting story and I really want to see how this plays out, I mean it IS very rare to find FMA fics that have Ed being thrown back in time and I'd really like to see it progress. I mean the plot - so far - is nice and all but you've got quite the imagination!

I hope you choose to continue this story and update soon.

!WainGuy?
Raine Haruto chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
awaiting further updates patiently

nice, i like it. haha, i've only read about 3 other decent time travel stories (tho im quite sure theres only about that much anyways)
cain aidan chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
okay, i love the plot to this fic, very original. i hope you get it updated soon, i cant wait to see what will happen when Ed meets the past Roy na no da :3!
Kicksilver.44 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Woah. I was curious because your title is in french (and because I am a little froggy) and I wasn't disappointed. It was quite fun. But you didn't edit for a lot. I hope you will continu your fic.

Les Trois Moires.
moon maiden of time chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
The first time I passed by this fic I didn't read it cause I was looking for some really long stories. Then, when I realized this story sounded decent, I spent two days searching for it.

And I read it...

...and it was beautiful, if short. (ARRGH, the SHORT! Edward would be enraged!)

Please, please, please tell me you're going to finish this! It's off to such a good start!
nksa chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
This is really interesting. I can't wait to see where you go with this.