Reviews for Masked Man
twinningbigtime chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
No more!? Naaaaaaw :(
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Its great to see Dramione being together like this.

The little Velco memory was amusing.

Nicely done.
SilverMystery0219 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I can't wait to know what happens next!
Jaelle91 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I would realy realy like another chapter! It's a great story so far. Hope you add some to it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hello, just found this story, please come back and write more of this story please come back soon loved it so far more please
Burg Gurl chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Oh snap, they got caught! I hope that this story isn't complete or on hiatus... that would be very sad! I so want to continue reading about the Masked Man and his Mistress! Please please please please update soon?
Burg Gurl chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
E! I got the giggles! Cute chapter ) *clickes on next chapter*
halee chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
okay so i loved it...hope u update soon!
caraez chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
How cute! I wish I had a diary through which I could communicate with people! ( I'd sure be useful in math class!) Anyhow, good job! I hope more plot and conflict occurs soon, and can't wait to see how Ron reacts. Update soon!
wallflower1332 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
:) i liked this
I Can't Remember My Pen Name chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow...as far a DMHG oneshots go that is one of the best ive read...
unicorn982001 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I think you should add chapters. I really enjoyed it and would love to read more of this story. Thanks for writing it.
we all love taf chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wow i really like this oneshot

i think you should carry on ith it i would read it ]
Lya Darkfury chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wonderful Dramione you have here! I definitely wouldn't mind reading more, but it is also perfectly fine as a oneshot. I will keep my eyes out just in case you write more though ) Great work!
TheEvilBunny chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I loved that. Every explicit detail was beautiful. :) And, for the record, i LOVE stories without dialogue. It only proves that actions speak louder than words; or, in this case, WORDS speak louder than "WORDS".

"She wasn't sure if the cause was the firewhiskey or her close proximity to him, or perhaps a mixture of both. When he looked down at her through those molten silver eyes, she decided she didn't much care."

I do not have any words in my brain right now to say anything about this. :)

"He had slipped on his Slytherin mask again, and it made her heart hurt to think that it would be another twenty-four hours before she would see the real man again."

I loved this line, too. It only proved that she was so undeniably in love with him. Sh couldn't stand to be away from him, and she did not want to see him go back to who he used to be.

There was one line, however, that got me a bit confused...

"She knew that he was trying to calm himself, she could feel the results of her wiggling underneath her. " Kindly explain it to me.

:) Great job!