Reviews for We Are Broken
nanise chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
That was hilarious...i'm still laughing as i'm typing this!
MinakoTrickster chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Please please! Do not quit on this. This is actually a life happening event where it isn't all the pretty daisies and such. I can't wait to read more.
AwesomelyOutrageousDyme chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
omg i loved it plz update it soon

it was

by the way where have all the nilly fans gone cuz there not writing or updating anymore
caseybug14 chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
i love it. and love the juno reference. it was funny. cant wait for the next update
Talita-Michelle chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Are you gonna continue this story?

I hope so!

Talita-Michelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hahaa i was just seacrching Nilly stories and found this! So far me likey (:
Alphakat chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
aww i love how miley's there for her! shes such a sweetie! in this story lol
mmvok chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
ad more when you can

LoveIsWrittenOnMyArms chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
This is great.

Nick and Lilly are kind of awkward together, though. Maybe if they were a little... I dunno... more loving around each other, it might make a bit more sense. Unless... I don't know. Oh, Ignore me. Weird reveiwer.

Its great.

updated soonish.
PleaseReportMeSoICanBeDeleted chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
URGENT! PLEASE READ! (AND SORRY THIS IS NOT A REVIEW!)

There is now a Camp Rock category. Because of this the Jonabiotics have given us one day to move our JB stories before they report them! We are trying to get more time, but there are no guarantees so please move your story to the Camp Rock section and them copy and paste this message to as many stories as you can that don’t already have this in their reviews that are JB stories! Also please don’t go and get on the Jonabiotics nerves or yell at them! There is no time for war! This is time to work together and warn all the JB fanfiction writers! Also if your story has main HM charaters in it as well as Jb characters, I don’t know for sure if they are allowed in the HM section according to the Jonabiotics so talk to them about it!

If you have any questions PM me.

Thank you for moving your stories!
VolleyballFreakIsInTown chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
aw how .well update soon cause this is really good
singingprilly chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Update soon. You are good with the cliffies let me tell you.
Mayniac chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Lol. Short, but still good! Haha. I don't mind u using the face. lol.. Hahahahha. It looks so cool. lol
ohhmyjonasx3 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008