Reviews for Steel nerves
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
... this was good I like reading stories that have a take on the past that has not been told yet.
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really enjoyed it. I like how you put in Cross' point of view.
clockworkclown chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i like this!

the atmosphere to this writing suits cross, it sounds experienced.
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow, really interesting. (let's just say we don't know anything about the fourteenth yet XD)

REally like how Cross was just watching from the side. Your one shot made me think about Allen's true self. we never really knew how Allen became the way he is now (always smiling)
allen niichan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i found it very instereting (sorry 4 my spelling) as well as well writen.
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I'm hooked on your onsehots now. 'Nuff said.
C3LLO chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
A lot of feeling was put into this. I liked how you write Cross's point of view. It showed that he did care for Allen. :'D
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Seriously.. I don't know what to say to this.. In my opinion, with the little knowledge we have of Cross' personality this could perfectly be in character.. Or then I've read too many fics that have him described as a nice person at times though I like to think that this is in character.. :)

So basically, I liked this.. :) And yes, I do adore your Cross too.. :D
giaev sfhxk chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is a really cool one-shot. I loved that Cross just watched. Allen jumping to the top 5 of gory things Cross has seen was cool. And the part about the mask was the best.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I liked it. Even as hardened as Cross is, I believe that he would be affected. Maybe that's why he was so hard on Allen, cos he knew that things could only get worse? I honestly think Cross cares about Allen.

Anyways, I don't think that Cross is too nice. Since it's from his POV and we don't know what he's really like, it could be very ic! Plus, his thoughts were pretty normal, even for an Exorcist.
Lovii chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Loved it, very good! :D
Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
no, i think that you spoke correctly about Cross (though i still want to give him a bullet to the head for being so evil to Allen) in my eyes i have always seen Cross as a (drunk) Saint and you portrayed him accordingly. thanks! keep it up nya!

~Lonely Kitty~