Reviews for My Not So Little Crush
mei lynn 64 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
can't wait.:)
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Aw this is actually a really great story! It's so cute, poor li'l Roxie having that crush all that time. Anyway, I'm sure the revised version will be great too!
mei lynn 64 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
wow... i love this! it made me cry tears of laughter!:D. i can't wait to see is roxas wears the dress or not! i can't wait to read more!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I want Sora' dress! Ooh, what'll Axel think of Roxas' crossdressing activities, eh? Heehehh can't wait to read the rest! Keep writing lol!
321 chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
wear the dress! wear the dress! do it... haha, i wanna read the next one so bad... axel's gonna wanna rape him or sumthin! oh, write it fast, please... :D
smileintears chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
i was drinking ginger ale and nearly spat it all over my computer screen when i got to the Lolita dress part. that KILLED me! write more soon, dammit!
Pandablubb chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Nice plot so far but I couldn't bring me to read more than the first chapter. Please don't get me wrong but it's very tiring to read a Fanfiction with so many grammar and tense mistakes. You should think about looking for a betareader.
Arkaham chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
O_O

this was fun... seriously...

this make laugh.

Very good plotted o
jessssssssssssss chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
EWW! PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM WEAR THAT! PLEASE DON'T! But, overall funny.

xx luv ya! {update soon plzz}
littleanemonefish chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Is there going to be more?

That's short...

Even though I like the idea of Roxie wearing a dress.
vamprincessmiyu chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
AW!
Arkaham chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
XD poor thing he is soaked in shyness

o at least for me is not boring, I find fun and cute

and can wait for the next chapter
321 chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
kya! that was so cute! nyu, so axel likes roxy too? yay! they're so adorable! now i really wanna read what happens next!
ShimChangmin chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I love it!
CocoaButter chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
oogh! yes, definitely wanna see their confession of undying love and devotion!DD ahh...young love. this is way too cute3 update soon!