Reviews for Hello Goodbye
Through Darkness chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! I would've liked a little more detail about their lives in between getting back together and Tim proposing, but I love it all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today,it really interest me in having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to my direct email address, which i may be able to tell you all about me and my photos gloryyak31 ya have a nice day do not forget to write directly to my private email,
i will appreciate your urgent respond, much love and affection
Yours Miss glory
ciaranoelle chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Update with an epilogue please!

Good job, Keep going!
sunshine37 chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Great story, thanks for posting. I really enjoyed it.
Miss Meggie chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
loved it!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
amazing story.

loved it!
fangurlie chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I just read your story and I know this is late but I figured it was better late than never. Your story was amazing, by far my favorite Tim/Julie story I have ever read. Everything seemed very real, especially with how everything was handled! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
yay! i love me a happy ending, very cute. thank you :D
coffeelover328 chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
loved it
cenababy chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
Awh I love the end it was so good and romantic I cant help myself being all mushie and who cares about the back story Im just glad that they got together at the end.

chao-mel
A9L9O8N7E chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
i loved it!
K.Et.E.N chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
Louboutin's and vintage Dior? A woman after my own heart... And a proposal to match? I really couldn't ask for more! Haha, THANK YOU. I had a very girly sigh-with-a-hand-over-my-heart moment with this one. It's so good to see that not only is romance not dead, but it's alive and well and living in SL's fics. As you know, I enjoyed this one IMMENSELY...And I'm looking forward to Wake Up! and your next (hint, hint). Bravo! x
K.Et.E.N chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Okay, FINALLY I'm reading this. I'm so damn behind.

Why does Timmy feel so inadequate? As far as I'm concerned the problem here is 75% Julie. Ugh. I thought this was going to be the last chapter, and I'm glad I didn't read it right away b/c I totally would have assumed that this is the way you we going to leave it... And then I would be real upset. And I'm actually really upset with you right now, but I'm hoping that you make it up to me in Chapter 12. This review makes little to no sense. So I apologize, but I shall leave you with this: It was so well-written that it made me nervous, sad, hopeful and angry within the space of a few hundred words. Onto 12...
Luckylily chapter 12 . 5/4/2008
Ah! That was so sweet!
missgwen33 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
That was so wonderful! I was scared for a second when you weren't saying Tim's name but it all worked in the end - the wait was worth it!

And I definitely would LOVE some back story as to how they got there. But that is another story I suppose...