Reviews for Night's Caress
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Yay! Cute and fluffy little one-shot! XD
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This was very nicely done. I think you switched nicely between flashbacks and present time, and your descriptiveness was really nice, too. I especially like the ending.
Anei chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was so heart warming.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Cute :) I like the thought of Kaiba not actually wanting to hurt Joey and has a need to protect him. Its a bit OOC, but... its too sweet
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
very nice
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. Even with the characters being OOC, I really enjoyed reading your story.
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love it when Seto's OC! Great job!
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow. I like fluff. :)

Nice job. I enjoyed it very much. :)

OOCness never bothers me. Dunno why, but it never does. :)
FireKai chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Loved the fic. It was really, really cute. I liked the way you wrote it, with the present time and the flashbacks. Very good :)
Adekis chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw, they're out of character, but it's really cute. That means I don't care.

You wrote them OOC, but the story is cute, and at least they arn't OOC to the point where it's bad taste.

Also: YOU SAID JOUNOUCHI! NOT JOEY, NOT JOU, BUT JOUNOUCHI! More people should do that.
Inamax chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
aw it was so cute! And fluffy! Aw *goo*

I love it! And your descriptions. When I read them I feel like I want to illustrate them O.O It happens rarely.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
aw so cute
Astrolita Karastase chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
i LOVE THIS! could you please make a story parallel to this with many chapter. like kind of continuation. PLEASE!
Kalinovskaja chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I don't know if I can write this review without getting *very* mushy XD

Well, I'll try, hehe.

Thank you very, very much for dedicating this fic to little ol' me! -

I was so surprised when I saw it, and I had to read it twice just to be sure :D

You know I love your stories, for real, so this means a lot to me. Thanks again -

And now, back to reviewing!

Oh my, a rather fluffy fic! I'm shocked! XD

It's very sweet, and, ok, I'll admit it, *easier* to read than Ashes or Fragments.

But you know what's funny? I like Fragments more and more. I've read it once again, and, well, I don't know, somehow I'm more fond of it. Human brain... fascinating stuff :D

But once again I digress...

What I liked here the most was the tenderness that exists between Seto and Jou. Yeah, the both have to deal with some ravishing thoughts (hehe), but the way Seto took care of Jou, and later, when he watched him sleep... it was such a serene, sweet scene -

I'm babbling again, eh? I'll stop, now XD

Thank you once again... you really made my day -

Hugs,

K.
devotedtodreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw, this was so cute...! I liked it very much, just like your other puppyshipping fics _

Yeah, fluff is always nice after reading something dark - in fact, I like it practically all the time _;;

Brilliant work, love the vocab and everything... I don't know what else I can say. The least I can do is to leave you this review and add this story to my favs. You rock! :)