Reviews for A Case of Collaboration
Animosh chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Lol, this was utterly what I needed right now to cheer me up, and what better to do that than a happy Holmes/Watson story? :P
falconer54 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
"Because we both have reputations, you idiot. Do you want me plastering all over the English-speaking populace's favorite family magazine that when you appeared from the dead we had a row to end all rows and I ended up throwing you from my house?"
Oh, please do write!
This story was great... I especially love Watson's reaction when Holmes tells him he has finished the story and it is at the strand...
Mister D8a chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Fabulous.

James
Kore-Proserpina chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ah, your Sherlock Holmes stories are happiness. Always excellent writing.
Sidney James TD Lemon 1900 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
HA! Brilliant.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very fun! I loved the bits about the spelling..."'but why should you care if you are leaving llama in there?' Judging from his growls he was not pleased with my sense of humor." LOL Well, I'm pleased with /your/ sense of humor. This was great. :)
han8661 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
:) One shot perfection :)
Tabitha12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Adorable story. I remember the days when genius was burning and i would be falling asleep trying tho write while the typewriter was hot. I can't imagine poor Watson trying to do it all longhand!

I hope you have another story planned soon.

Out of curiosity, when you write, do you see Brett/Burke, Brett/Hardwicke, Rathbone/Bruce, Rathbone/a unidentified Watson, or Sidney Padget come to life? I gather from your profile you aren't a fan of the Downey/Law version...

Happy writing!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
A most enjoyable read!
Jane-Martin chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I don't know why, but this made me go "d'aw!' loudly.
TT chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
cute little story, good job and good characterization! Out of interested, do you picture the characters as portrayed in the old or new movie?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
*snerk* I enjoy your stuff to much.

Keep writing!
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I really liked this story! It was entertaining and cheerful and helped to distract me while I was sick. Thankyou!
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice. :D
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Har har. I love Holmes&Watson. They're such good friends.