Reviews for The Little Things Count More
spootycup chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
another great story... i love hurt dean.. you do a great job and just enough brotherly love to just smile at...

terrific job...
Ani-maniac494 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
"Bobby and Sam would delight in the knowledge that a complaining Dean was a Dean on the road to recovery."

I know I've said it before, but I love this line, lol! :D

"“We’ve always been brothers, Sammy. We’ve never stopped being brothers and that’s why I can’t walk away.”"

So true! I love all of Dean's thoughts here. Again, I can't decide what to quote, lol. I loved how you ended it with hope, and you can feel both Sam and Dean's determination to keep fighting no matter what.

Incredible, incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
loved this story! Great job!
thevigilante15 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Great dialogue between Bobby and Dean!
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
Excellent ending.

Your stories always end too fast.

Me too, I hope Dean won't end up in Hell but it really seem more and more that way. If he does (NO!) I just wish they bring him back quickly, whole, human, ah well good old Dean.

I'm not in a big hurray to see Demon Dean again, Jensen would be awesome in that role but it's too creepy.

Anyway, awesome story, very cool. :)
sylia91 chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
Beautiful, beautiful story! Loved that Bobby was there as well.

'Sometimes Bobby found himself wondering if the deal had been a way to take the best advantage they had for winning the war out of the picture.' I always thought that in many ways Dean is the point of Supernatural because he does the right things for the right reasons, not revenge, not for power or fame and without any special powers. Thanks for the wonderful fic!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
This has been an absolutely amazing story. It IS the little things that count! Very well done.
RedDragen chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
I will miss the story, I can't wait to see if you do another one like it.
iwantpie chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
Fantastic ending. This was all very wonderfully written and definitely a favorite. Thanks for sharing this with everyone. :D
Angela chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
OMG, this is so good. I love Dean. You are a very talented writer and I was thrilled to find your stories. I am not a computer person, so don't know if you will even get this or not, but if so, I wanted you to know you had me tearing up. Did I mention I just love Dean? Thank you for sharing your talent with us and hope to read more from you soon. I know nothing about blogs, but went to your TV Guide Supernatualwoman site. Wanted to chat with you or leave you a msg. , but couldn't figure out how. Told you, not a computer person, but I am your age and I have no problem thinking of myself as a dirty old cradle robber when it comes to Jensen Ackles. Happily married too, but hubby understands. Would love to talk to you about the show and just connect with someone else my age so I don't feel like a pervert for enjoying my fan fiction the way I do. Please email me if you want. Would love to hear from you. Be sure you title any email something to do with Supernatural or Jensen as my email is screwy and I get lots of stuff I don't even open unless I recognize the sender or the title. Hope to hear from you. ang...
Brenny chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
aw that was great! i had tears in my eyes!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
That was really nicely done. So heartrending but also so touching, especially with the memories. Nice touch having Bobby there, especially as he shares so much history with them. I love that he is supporting both boys.

I am still of course hoping that there is an 11th hour save for Dean, he doesn't deserve hell, but despite the sadness I enjoyed your little 'moment' with the boys and it felt in character.

Thanks for sharing :)
Tididooo chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
I love this beautiful new story!
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
Wow! Awesome new story!

It's true that the bad guys are taking good's best advantage by bying Dean's soul... He's the best hunter out there, who still have a good soul and continue to do the right thing, even when it's seem impossible.

I also like Bobby's presence in your story, what an incredible character and perfect father figure in the boy's lives.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
So many WONDERFUL lines in this chapter, I can't pick which ones to quote, lol! I love all of Sam's guilt, and Bobby's comforting words. And of course, the Dean suffering, lol. *grin*

Incredible work! :)