Reviews for The Science of Love
Fireworks chapter 8 . 2/23
I just loved this story so much because u just had just so many touching moments between wheeljack & rachet and the story had a solid plot.
This is another story of yours that has become a favorite I hope u also write more fic's with the couple !
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Jackie an Ratch' make a good couple
madagascarmaster chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Pfft, Trust me, you guys should be grateful he locked it!
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Can't stop laughing man!
TransFanFreak101 chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
DAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! This story was so sweet! And adorable! And romantic! An-Yea I think that you get it 'cause I could do this for a while! REALLY GOOD JOB!
Mornan chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Omg I love this story so freaking much! This is like the 6th time I have read it! I shire hope u finish ratchets version soon because I love that one and love chapter 8 spool much ( you prob know why I love it ;D) but ya, outstanding
Bob chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Wow! that was... W
Christie M chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
That was sooooooooooo cute
Prowl chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
You have a few typos and try to have none next time, okay?
Akinnick chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Excellent work,I have read "A Spark Torn in Two" and this sequel, I must say your writing style is very beautiful and the plot carried out nicely. Some parts were a bit fast paced for my taste and there some spelling/capitalization have left me to ponder for days on how this story might end.

Waiting for the continuation of this story with great anticipation.
DreadMoon chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aaw! Spark love, too cute. I had the same thing happen to me when I first saw Pearl before she became half-human and half-transformer.
Succoria chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Oh man! This story was the best!

I cried! Poor Wheeljack, that one part made my chest ache.

But this fic was so sweet! I'm going to send this1 2 everyone and force em 2 read it :3

Gosh Ratchet's hot.
leavingyouforme chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
*Ratchet repairs Sideswipe's right arm

*Sideswipe waves with left arm at Wheeljack

*Left arm falls off

*Sideswipe: o_O

*Ratchet: ARGGH! Perceptor, you slag head!

Bad mech Perceptor. XD