Reviews for Daoud
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
awwwww! one of my favourite stories ever! :D
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is a really good insight into Ziva's past and how things may have panned out to make her life what it became. I like how you've taken that little snippet of information and turned it into this; really good job.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow, this was POWERFUL. I love this (which seems like a bad way to say it, since it's a tragic story). But I find it very revealing. I'm sure this sort of thing happens all the time in real life. I can't imagine what that would be like. Heart breaking but so very powerful.
Khaaaat chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
omg, I totally cried when I read this! :-(
Marine.Girl.1215 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw. This was really sad, but fantastic nonetheless. Good Job!

Rivka
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I wondered about that little piece of information she shared in "Tribes", was even thinking about writing a little fic about it - but I see my wish has already been fulfilled.

Great fanfic, and very sad at the end - although it's a bit strange to see Ziva so different, it's not impossible. And it explains why she would go into Mossad - other than it being a family tradition, or whatever she called it..
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aw, really well written. So sad, and, unfortunately, so true. Beautiful and heartbreaking. Great job.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
oh farout this is the most touching thing ive read in recent times

simply blew my heart away
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh wow. That was incredibly sad. And yet, it was perfect. You had Ari's character DOWN. And I can so imagine a young Ziva acting like that. Really nice work. I'm working on a Ziva as Mossad Operative fic right now, so reading this was really interesting to me. Fantastic. :)
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Good oneshot. I thought this unnamed boy was killed at a hotel? Oh boy. There's so many things going on in my head that I honestly don't know what's real and what isn't.

CA
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is a really good story! Very well written and very deep!