Reviews for Utter Nonsense
VanitasFajitas chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
This is the absolute BEST FanFiction that I have EVER read! I can barely put into words how much I enjoyed this!

The jokes and references are clever, it's well-written and organized, it's creative, it's fun, and it's simply a good story!

ALL THE COMMENCEMENT IN THE WORLD, MY FRIEND! :)
WizardScat chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Oh my God. That was too awesome. XD

Some parts were too confusing for me to even understand, but this is just awesome. Comedy gold. :)

I have no words, except keep it up! :D

-WizardScat
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
loved it.
ooouooo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I heard that Bram Stokers Dracula is scary but I'll read the book after I'm done with a few books like Alice in Wonderland, Wuthering Heights and The Hunchback of Notredame. Ugh I must say i hate it when Light gets a hold of something.
leah chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
DAMN! I LOST THE GAME!

Great story though! :)
DC.Lewis chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
.O.

You have to make L the wizard, and and...and Light Dorothy and Near toto and Matt the tinman and mello the scarecrow, and mastuda the cowardly Lion, and Misa the witch!

xDDDD

I really liked this btw. When they were about to execute Light I was like, "Yeah! Off with his evil masochistic, sadistic evil head!"
Lammstrellicon chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
This makes me laught I love it!
Applesage chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Ugh, I lost the game several times reading this chapter...

I like the story!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
The whole story had me laughing. It was ridiculously hilarious. One of my fav stories ever.
PLA Fanfiction Alliance chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, I can honestly say that I've never read anything like that before. And you write L perfectly. Everything he says sounds just like what he really would say. And I nearly died laughing!

Love it! Can't wait to read more!
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
*laughs* this is insane! I love it! I've always wanted to see someone do something like this (I myself have been thinking about doing one with Near as Alice for a while now). This is WONDERFUL!
WithABunny chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Of all the things to mentally scar Light, it just had to be his own dream. xD It's been a wild ride through this, what with female body parts, hopes for eyeball jam, and the general weirdness that always accompanies Alice in Wonderland and Death Note. It is a bit sad, seeing this wonderful story end.

...But what's this? Oz? I've only just finished reading this, and I'm already pumped up for what you all have in store for us next!
serpentine-jade chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
"I don't need anger management," L's suspect snapped back, resolve to play nice having cheerfully sailed out of the window sometime before; "I need a punching bag with you stuffed inside of it."

This line made me laugh so hard.

I love the story ].
Vera-Sama chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've had quite a bit going on, only a little of which being what I told youlast time I e-mailed you.

I really loved this story. It was hilarious. Poor, poor Light suffered through so much.

Oz next, hmm? That sounds like loads of fun. I can't wait.
Kanki Youji chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Oz? Oh hellz yeah! I can't wait! ... I want Mello to play Glinda for some strange reason. Probably becase Misa's to whiney and his hair is pretty enough. Yup yup!

Looking forward to it!