Reviews for Masquerade
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Ohh, ACK! How could you do that to us? Having an 'almost-but-not-quite' moment, and then you leave us to hang like that! Cruel, cruel writer!

Very well done, cannot wait for you to update again!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
domina tempore chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
Ah! He was SO CLOSE! Darn cliffhanger; upsate soon! Please :)
domina tempore chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
ah! i read this last night, and i'm really confused! i want to know what happens now! but good job so far, i think it's amazing that you two can write a story together this way. :) wonderful plot, btw :)
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Yup, i am hooked on this :P

Its unusual and pretty cool! Cant wait for more!

Hope you update soon :)

Suzi
Dia.Dahling chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
OMG! i LOVE this chapter!

they found the place! they were so close! that STINKS! if she wasn't on "vacation", they probably would've found her! then again, secruity may have been a little tighter, too.

ronon's so sad! :( how sweet!

i LOVE the part about Jason! hehehehehehe HILARIOUS!

even though this review is shorter than normal, it's an AMAZING chapter! thank you a billion times!
MrsB108 chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Cool creepy doctor and equally creepy dialogue! Another great update!
Foxyinthecity chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
Oh, good upate. LOL, I'm even more curious now. I find myself wondering what information are they getting. The taking of Teyla's blood. Questions, questions! I am so looking forward to the whumpage that will occur when Teyla find out the truth! We will have whumpage right? *wink*

It is so funny that you use the name Miss Parker, one of my favorite character from the tv series, The Pretender was Miss Parker. That brought back memories!

TF, great work!
Dia.Dahling chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
hmm . . . i think i'm starting to understand more. the only thing that i don't really get is why Teyla? hmm. . . dont' tell me! i'm just wondering. she probably knows less than someone like John, so why her?

this is so cool! he's creepy and she has to go in for tests and she doens't even know that she's a prisoner and- and- and YAY! i LOVE it! thank you SO much! this is really really cool!

Ronon is still willing to do anything for her! YAY!

this is going to be AMAZING! thank you so much and i can't WAIT for what's to come!

i LOVED the chapter! SO good with scary suspense and just- SPECTACULAR! thank you SO much! i loved it!
Dia.Dahling chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
AW! Ronon knows! that's SO sad! now he doesn't have ANY hope! AWW!

SO good, the way you wrote her thoughts as she went about her daily morning stuff! i REALLY like it! and now i understand what's happeneing. i LOVE it! she found the bumps! gosh, they're stupid for letting her go home like that, but oh well. this is SUCH a good idea! i like her thoughts and explanation as to what's happening. it's cool. this is one of those things that they made an explanation to everything. it's just a dream. she's just tired. and stuff like that. hehehehe. LOVE it!

Ronon HAS to go after her! AND HE SAID HE LOVED HER! sure, it was in his head, but still. it's really cool!

AWW! they can't find her! SO SAD! thank you! it ROCKED! love it!
Foxyinthecity chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
What do the IOA want with Teyla? This is definitely getting interesting. Great updates guys!
Foxyinthecity chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
So the plot thickens or just got down right confusing. *wink* Just kidding. Interesting!
MrsB108 chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Another great chapter! I really like how you showed Teyla's "remembering" in the first person. Very realistic-like. Update, update, update!
ManicTater chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
Conrad. Poor Teyla. That was a surprise. I was sure that they wanted Teyla for her Wraith gene.
ManicTater chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Oh, man! They only took Teyla? I don't think these guys have all that much longer to live, after this.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I'm enjoying the fic. I like your plotline and writing style.