Reviews for Skirt
sarahmozer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This was really, strangely... Like, WTF, but I have seriously never read any fanfiction this good? Does that make sense? Probably not, but good job. Great Eponine characterization.
Inspector Karamazov chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*fangirly giggle*

Monty/Marius. Yes.

I adored your 'Ponine, as well. Poor 'Ponine...

And Monty's obsession with keeping his sheets clean was cute.

Good stuff, this.

/end random babbling
iLikeMuffins100 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow. This was sure different. But I liked it!

I liked your Eponine. She was definatly very book-based, so I felt so bad for her! (She's poor, gross, straving, ugly, and Marius doesn't want her and now neither does Montparnasse!) I wasn't expecting Monty to want Marius, but I liked it for some reason.

Happy Thanksgiving too! (and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, have a nice long weekend!)
zrose chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow. That was really good and angsty. Was that a Sweeney Todd reference with the Daisy and the gillyflower?

Anyway, good job.
Camilla Richard chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
God, you're a genius. You are a really talented writer, I didn't see that coming.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
How *truly* disturbing! That was truly fantastic... I love the end... you are truly one of my favorite Les Mis writers! Truly. XD
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That's intriguing! I don't know why I never thought of Monty as rolling that way, but fascinating twist, and I must say it makes quite a lot of sense... I'm afraid I kind of like this coupling... ;;
lock shock and barrel chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Dear Lord, Monty's a queer.

So, um, I basically stared at this fic and twitched. It's pretty awesome, but in a "...wtf" sort of way. That probably sounds bad. But really, it's a VERY nice twist. I think Marius and Monty would make really sexy babies. If, you know, that were possible.

Yay :D
phollie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh GOODNESS.

That was simply stunning. especially the ending. I love PonineParnasse, but the added Marius bits were just amazing.
Enjolras For President chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Poor Eponine. The confusion!

Needless to say, I didn't see that coming :)
Jehannish chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Thanks for responding so fast!

This was not quite what I expected, but creative and kind of cool all the same. It reminds me of your other fic, (I can't remember what it's called) in which Eponine uses Montparnasse for her own pleasures. Except backwards. Oh, and by the way, it was completely unexpected (I mean the Marius thing).
Princess Pajamas chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Dude. DUDE! Way to turn the entire fic on its head in *half a sentence*. I really love how you played with audience expectations and wove hints at where you were going into the usual Eponine-Montparnasse story mechanations, and then just pulled the rug out from under us. Your ability to craft unusual narrative is just stunning. Love it.
AmZ chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Heh heh... well, who knows. Montparnasse may want the ladies' attention, but desire is something different from vanity.
frustratedstudent chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
*gasp* That last line just...got me. Wow. For a minute you did have me convinced it was going to be the typical Parnasse/Eponine beautiful-angst-in-poverty story, till I got to the end. Brava!
M chapter 1 . 3/31/2008