Reviews for MageElite: Harry J Potter Location: ?
paulmoss chapter 34 . 3/10
The ending did seem to be rushed. However it was a brilliant story, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Albionia chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Just found the story and like it alot, ty v much for writing it.
saashi samy chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Orion
Alphart
Regulus
Sai the Ink Master chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
If the story is over PLEASE mark it complete so people will not wait for more
jupimako chapter 34 . 3/10/2014
Wonderful story. Thank you!
Ciel Moony chapter 34 . 1/13/2014
Awesome!
Sitanya chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The concept of the story is interesting, but the Harry that is presented is too strong for his age. 18-19 years of age would've been better already. 15 is a bit young, considering that Riddle trained for seven years and then more to get to where he is at.
akj chapter 34 . 12/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing.
galeandkatniss chapter 34 . 8/31/2013
I'm going to be an aunt by Halloween too! By the way, this story is freaking awesome!
Sar'Kalu chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Err.. You completely skimped on the middle. What the hell happened to moldy-voldy? The Potter's reactions? I mean,come on, they just met their long lost son...
Jarick chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story, although I'm kinda curious what happened to voldemort, who died, who lived, and about Gwen. But besides that, it was an amazing read, and I would love to read more like it.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 34 . 5/13/2013
Um, what happened to the alternate realities version of Voldie?
WhiteElfElder chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
This story was great, but these last two chapters left a lot of questions and holes...it just felt rushed to end.
WhiteElfElder chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
Quite a bit missing...what happened with Riddle?
grons chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Gotta say, it seems pretty presumptuous to invite yourself down to someone's bank vault. Especially when you've only known them for a day.