Reviews for Got Ghost Troubles?
Twi chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
Love your style, very creative and engaging. I'm sorry you didn't continue it.
Pleneko chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
No! Don't stop now, you aren't even halfway through!

Still, I understand how life can get away from you, so good luck with whatever you're doing, and come back soon!
Pleneko chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Hey, nice idea for a story: Muhyo and Roji meets .Hack, I like it.

Side note, I'm a big fan of Muhyo and Roji myself; do you know where I might be able to find the anime, I've been reading the manga since it came out.
TsumikoHan chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
I'm sorry about not reviewing earlier. This was short, but Roji's dream was creepy. I hope to read more!
Saroko Phoenix chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
HeeheeHee. I like this. It's starting to get interesting. Odd little grammer mistakes here and there, but nothing entirely severe or confusing. You capture the characters perfectly as well!

One note though, do you think that you could make it clearer when the scene changes. Maybe put a little '~' or something in between them. It would make things a lot easier to understand.
Cari0 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Woah... Awesome
Cari0 chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
Ha, ha, ha! Yay, Muhyo! I love it! Please continue!
Cari0 chapter 7 . 4/26/2008
So Awesome... : ) I love it. It makes me feel excited and I'm can not wait for the next chapter.
TsumikoHan chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Yay, another satisfying chapter!
TsumikoHan chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
Three cheers fro Muhyo and Roji, another manga I've become addicted to! Nice job on the suspense and characterization. It's like reading the manga in novel form.
Rasgara chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
please continue soon. this is the only Muhyo and Roji fanfiction thats good that I came across. I love the manga and I love this story.

smileys,