Reviews for The Moment
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
AWESOME!
Rockinrollchika chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The story was extremely well written and had an excellent vocabulary, but come on, this is Beast Boy we're talking about. I doubt he could comprehend half of that story, much less use it in context. You are a very good writer but perhaps Raven's point of view is more your forte... I am not trying to be critical but constructive, as this would make the stories more realistic. That being said, please feel free to nit pick my stories once I manage to get them posted.
DelilahStarr chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hello! This is Co-Co!

Ok, I really like this story (which is why I favorited it)! Especially Raven, she seems so in character that it makes me happy. So is Beast Boy, but I think Raven was more spot on.

I also really like your writing style. Idk how to describe it, but I like it.

Write more! (clicks "Subscribe to Author" box)

P.S. I 3 BB/Rae with a lot of passion.
ShadowDragon010 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this is awsome it all fluffy and cute
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Pretty good. I can't wait to see more BB/Rae from ya man.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very nicely done. I hope you write many more stories.
NIGHTW0LF chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was very good. I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of it actually. Congrats on your first story.
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Great Job!
Purplerave chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw! this fanfic was so cute, especially at the end. It wasn't bad, but it seemed a little rushed at some parts. That kind of put me off a bit, but as soon as I began reading the end you redeemed your self in my eyes. This was very cute. But may I suggest that you break up your paragraphs a little. It makes it easier to read.

I hope you write more, I'll be looking forward to it. And if you want you can check out some of my stories. lol. But please continue to write adorable one-shots!

~PR