Reviews for Stormy Kisses
ladytornado1880 chapter 2 . 7/10
would be an awesome episode
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Ohhh. I'm so glad Zorro admitted he is Zorro. Poor Victoria would have thought she was going loco otherwise. :) I love how Zorro's voice squeaked after Victoria confessed that she loved Diego too. I'm sure he didn't see that one coming. ha ha ;) I think one of the enduring things about Diego is that, yes, he is Zorro, who is brave and confident. But when it comes to Victoria, Diego is afraid of her rejection. He shows his vulnerability when it comes to her. The man behind the mask isn't a perfect man. He is a good man, with a good heart, who wants to use his wit and fighting skills to protect the innocent.

Bravo! Love this! :)
Lydia Hunter chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
That was deeply satisfying. I've only just started archive binging, but I've already read quite a few One Special Night AUs. (Now, how did I know that was going to be a THING?)So far this is the only one I've seen that takes the basic premise to its logical conclusion, and it does so wonderfully.
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
A nice alternative ending for "One special night"... probably the one we all would have liked to see!
leiasky chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Diego looked ready to try after he put his coat around her shoulders, but he did not do it anywhere but in my imagination. :)

Ahh, so glad another feels the same way! Talk about frustration with that episode! I was probably as frustrated as poor Diego at that point! He shoulda just kissed her!

Excellent story! I see you've written a lot and it will take me some time to read them all!

This one was excellently written and I only hope when I go back and read my old Zorro stories, I don't cringe! I've been inspired to re-write them and post tho' thanks to your wonderful writing!
Teri chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
I always enjoy this one, but each time I read it I am left witht the feeling that it is incomplete. Perhaps, we need a chapter 3 where Diego tells his father with Victoria's help? Thanks again! :)
Amythest chapter 2 . 6/27/2002
Great story! Are you going to do another chapter where he tells his father? Anyway either way it is a great story and I can't wait to read more of your work! :)
wajag chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
thanks for sharing, I didn't get to see any of the Family channel zorros but was always a fan. Now you can buy the videos so I hope to play catch up. good job on the story.
Kris Fontiua chapter 2 . 10/11/2001
hurry with the rest please
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Great fic! I love it and the way you describe yourself. Continue with your good work!
Rose chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I love show zorro and i love story