Reviews for In Walls of Stone
AlchemicNinja26844 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Its so sad! I was just crying god i...oh man...

I need a moment...IT was amazing and horrable at the

same time

Amazing becaues it was so good!

and horrable because is was so sad!
victorionious chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
And you keep waiting. You keep waiting for another 12 months, when you realize that he is not coming to get you. So, you sit in a cell, and you wait. You wait, not for Remua, but for the only thing that will inevitably come eventually. The thing that came to Lily and James so early. The thing that everyone thought he had brought upon 13 unsuspecting people, along with the vile little rat, whose name shall not be mentioned. You wait until, 12 years later, you see something impossible, and you realize that the wait is over, and you will be out of Askaban before the sun sets.

Sorry, but you have to admit, that makes for an excellent ending. One to match an excellent story! How excellent!
HVM chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
thanks for the story - i really like the way sirius is already going a bit mental!
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wow. wow.

this really blew me away. i don't think i ever fully realized how much sirius has suffered. i'm slightly stunned. the writing is great, you have a terrifically raw style. i love it.
mystery unleashed chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
WOW! You are realy talented I loved your stories and im not really even into angst. It was vry entertaining thanx for stry, check out mine of you get the chance please!