Reviews for Ai Yori Tenge
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I can see Nagi getting into all kinds of trouble.
sonicmillenium22 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
hey its me again I know I put up a review before but I got something else to say I hope your not seriously going to make souichiro nagi an asshole in this story I know masataka takayanagi was given a real crap deal in the tenjou tenge story but that was not souichiro nagi fault those to should be like brothers I know but its a good match I mean they could be like leo and raph in the tmnt come on there with the ai yori aoshi cast if any thing can make those to friends its them just some advice take it or leave it good story keep it up
sonicmillenium22 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
i don't mean to sound like a jerk but you could have made kaoru a martial artists and you would have had the same effect I mean masataka takayanagi is for the most part kaoru with martial arts skills don't get me wrong your story is still very good oh and another thing aoi chen isn't as shy as she should be I mean she was very shy with kaoru and I don't see that here I mean she knew kaoru as a kid she just met takayanagi kind of poor delivery there one more thing I don't think kaoru would lose against takayanagi I think hes a bit more deep then most harem guys and that might be way aoi chan fell in love with him in the first place I hope you are not offended by my collective criticism you put great thought in this story and I commend you for opening new doors for AI Yori aoshi well for the most part
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I like this story, interesting idea you have going.
korrd chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I've only recently started to look into Tenjho Tenge and if there's one thing I dislike about it, its the shallowness of Aya. Another thing that disappoints me is Masataka's character. He has so much potential but much like Naruto with Sakura he forsakes it on the wrong girl. This crossover I feel is a good thing for much the same reasons you put forth in Maya's talk with Aoi. Therefore I am hopeful you will keep it up.
OMG chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Are u not continuing in this chapter?
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Me like, please update, ja ne.
carcrafter7 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
This was a really good story please update this some time soon.
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Lol good plan, altnouth having Suicio (sp) being with Aya 100% of the time woult be torture for him lol
Nekokitten1123 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
great chapter. i loved it post soon
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
The review is kind of overdue I think aside from that this is a great chapter I loved the portrayals of this. As this is going to be Masataka/Aoi where don't we have a Kaoru/Tina?

Also next chapter why don't you have Bunsichi Tawara pay Masataka a visit out of some curiosity as to how he's getting on. Everyone's reactions to Bunsichi are definately going to be funny particuarly Miyabi's! _
Cylon One chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
It's good to see an update to one of my favorites.

It was very good and I liked the talk that went on between Aoi and Maya.

Thanks for it.
animefan29 chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
I know that is isn't that important but will Kaoru be with Tina? I feel they belong together.
BrazeRancor chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Souichiro's beatdown sceen is my favorite anime moment of all time. When ever Im's stressed I go and repeatedly watch it, and then I feel better!
Quathis chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Souichiro trying to tick off Masataka? Might as well commit seppuku- it'd be more honorable that way.

Chapter looked good. Established power bases, character exchanges, and plot lines are rolling. Don't much about Aoi and her group, but this seems like a funny mix.

Liked the Maya/Aoi scene. Good humor but with some serious topics discussed. Almost seemed like Maya was interviewing Aoi for the position of Masataka's wife. Such a nice captian . . .