Reviews for Inconceivable Couple
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 2/26
Cute! I like it! :)
Tarix chapter 3 . 1/12
Lol, nice story! Liked the omakes also.
The95will chapter 4 . 1/8
Really great work. Roberta was always a fan favorite, her ruthless ability to be a unstoppable machine was something that was challenged when it came to love. I think that Rock would have been the perfect canidate for her affection. He really could provide what she needed in her life. Also, I'm curious if Roberta would ever teach her children hand to hand and weapon techniques. A funny thought. The length was a great, you wrote what was needed and I loved this story. Have an awesome day and thanks for the story
KMF-G chapter 4 . 1/6
Way to short! Otherwise very good story.
KMF-G chapter 3 . 1/6
Omake 1 is the best version!
KMF-G chapter 1 . 1/6
Poor Rock. He got "lucky" and paid for that with broken arms.
somebodywhocares chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is so hilarious, can't express how much. Although I prefer Roberta and Garcia pairing this is something. It was good move to make Roberta more romantic and those "I must break you" moments are just perfect. It looks like Rei's omake stories. But what a hack love is in the air :)
Joel Courtney chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
this is a really good story keep up the good work and make more like this one
The Def4lt chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
i just wanna say that THIS was an EXCELLENT story . And it's one of the best Roberta stories i found on this site . You did great . I hope you have good luck with any future stories you plan on making .
Joe Fanfiction C chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
please give me a message gunman. it really nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You should do more rock/roberta stories they're really good.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Roberta sounds like quite the tiger in the sack.
Gungrave Company chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I think you should write a sequel to this. Don't know why, but after reading the epilogue, I think you should write a sequel to this see what their kids futures are like.

Very good fanfic, by the way.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I like it, good decision.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Good lord, sex with that woman is dangerous!