Reviews for Legacy of Hate
Potatothechao chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
You made me cry! Goddammit it's too early for this
EmptySpaces11 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Thank you!

This is a awesome story!

I loved all I read.
MBrixton chapter 13 . 12/16/2011

Great story! Touching, tensely, deep. I like your version of John. He's a man detestable and admirable at the same time.

I'm reading all your stories, from the first. "Maneater" started my assignment: pick a author (in this case glittergoddess13) and read all fics. And that's a order (in John voice)!

Thanks for your work!

See you soon... I hope, considering that I'm very lazy to review!

Ciao from Milano, Italy!

ps Please forgive my English...
Dragonwing chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I wish people would think before they spout off like an expert on a subject. While DNA is the best of all indicators, blood can be a good clue about maternity and paternity. Certain blood types can only produce a certain combination of blood types.

Say for example that Mary's is AB and John's is A, Dean cannot be an O.

Leave the story alone. I love it. The emotions and context outweight any of the technical. The science is possible. You can find info on it at .
glittergoddess13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Thanks, Adrian for the notes. I've never submitted a comment formally about a review, but I am going to revisit the chapter.

Always a work in progress... I suppose.
Adrian chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is a very intriguing first chapter and I'm curious to know where you're headed.

I was however hugely disappointed that you didn't take the time to come up with a believable way for Sam to find out. There is absolutely, postively NO way that you can tell full from half siblings from blood type. NO WAY. Each person has two such markers so even full brothers could share nothing if each got different markers from mom and dad. So what you described is totally IMPOSSIBLE.

You clearly have an interesting idea, so I don't get why you didn't take the time to come up with something that could even sound plausible?

Anna chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
This was the perfect story: well-written, awesome plot, strong emotions-perfect. It was exactly what I've been looking for since I started reading Supernatural stories, I loved it.

Your interpretation of John was just amazing, and dead0on with what I've always thought.

Excellent story.
The Bloody Knife chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
I wanted to review in the other chapters, but this story had me so wound up that I couldn't find the time to until now.

Great job! I felt all the right emotions that I should, the passage about John and how he was feeling seemed so real that if it had been in the show, I bet it would have turned out like that.

I really liked it! You're a suberb writer.
adder574 chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
I loved this story from start to finish. Poor Dean. I'm glad that John was able to come to Dean and try to help him. I'm glad that Sam got to him in time to rescue Dean.

Have you ever considered doing a sequel to his story. It would be interesting if the boys were reseaching a hunt and they came across Dean's "real" father.
Helga chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
You made me cry...
Melodious329 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Wow this is great. THe idea is really original and interesting and I love the conversation Dean is having with John. The flashback was completely believeable, it's tough trying to convey both the fact that John loved his sons and that he failed them, that his actions made Dean the way that he is. You are doing a fantastic job.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
Aw you're such a sap! Another fabulous story. Really hard to keep the tears away... I loved that you threw John in here, and that we heard his side of the story. Poor Dean, I can't even imagine what a blow that would do to the hunter. I'm glad he's working through it in the end, though, with the help of everyone he (and we) love! Thanks again for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your work (wow, how do you do it all?)
kirallie chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Great story! Glad they got to Dean in time and that John helped them.
Cari chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Aw, sweet
Cari chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Hahaha, the name suits him _