Reviews for Trust
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
AWE! I love this! It's short, and sweet, but full of meaning. I love seeing Giselle from his point of view. Opposite points of view are always interesting to read.
dancingheart4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was beautiful! I've always thought that moment seemed very...sudden. This is a perfect explanation of what must have been going through his head. I love it.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
great story
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
So short, but very good. This was a nice little glimpse of why Robert let Giselle stay. You wrote him and how he saw her very well.

Please continue!
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very nice. Hope to be able to read the other "Moments" soon.
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Short, yet impeccably sweet.
TheJiffyLube6 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Lovely little look into Robert's thoughts. I always love reading peoples' takes on little scenes from movies where you can see that the characters are thinking, and you can get a general idea of what they are thinking about, but when put into writing it just adds another whole dimension. I think you pulled it off spectacularly!
SammieSpy chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Im really enjoying this so far. I have totally fallin' in love with this movie, its o cute! I will be looking forward to morse chaoters!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
AWW that was sweet! i love this movie, it's like my new favorite! please pms
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Cute!
Ai to Kofuku chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hey,

I can't believe you made this a one-shot. OMG! I wish you would add some chapters.

Lots of Love,

GilmoreBlimp
Padme18 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Great idea. Keep them coming.
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
YEA! Nancy, this fic is great! Lovely really! I like it...so IC for Robert unsure, but still willing to help her! Great job, can't wait to see what you've come up with...especially for that one scene you said you wanted to do!:D:D:D

~Brooke
emommer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Very nice - I like your take on this, 'cos let's face it: no one in their right mind would bring someone like her home when they had a kid to take care of! Your reasoning makes sense - looking forward to more moments!
BrookeJann chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
yay good beginning:) curious to see more:)