Reviews for Take The Risk
Monocerosik chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
Oooh, you're evil! Positively amazingly evil and brilliant, coming back with Adam in such a creepy way. And with keeping Ianto suffering for so long! He's coping quite well despite his episodes, but I'd love to see more of what's happening in him when he's lucid, it must be hard on him to be more a liability than help to the team, and to be so out of control would have an unpredictable effect on his overall well-being.
I love Owen, who's lost a lot of his snark and his remarks are not so cutting as always. He's rather childish, but cute. Jack... is strange, almost as if he's not himself, not in character, really, consantly worrying, cuddling, mothering Ianto. Usually I see him as more commanding and withdrawn, and not so emotionally involved.
Angelwings23123 chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Fantastic fic!
I loved the interactions between Ianto and Owen.
Did the sequel ever get written?
sd4ianto chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
Since you haven't done a sequel to this then you turned an excellent story beginning into rubbish. No explaination of Adam in this last chapter and no end in sight for Ianto getting better.

Please, please (on knees, begging)do a sequel?!
Iris Wood chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
OMG that was AWESOME! As soon as I saw the first usage of Adam in this, I was jumping out of my chair.

Great job with the style and characters. I need to go see if there is a sequel written.
Iris Wood chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
I don't know if u go for threesomes, but I hoping that this turns out that way. The banter between the three of them is great. Love it and hope that it turns out well. Based on the synopsis, I was debating whether or not to open it.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
i can't review chapter 24 again but this is something i'm adding on to that review
oh wait a sequel exists? MUST GO CHECK NOW YES EVERYTHING IS BETTER FOR A LITTLE BIT THAT SEQUEL HAD DAMN BETTER BE UP okay i'm gonna go check now
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
OH MY GOD NO.
NOT OKAY.
NOT FREAKING OKAY.
THAT WAS NOT AN OKAY ENDING.
THAT ENDING WAS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OKAY.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
NOT.
OKAY.
FRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THAT WAS NOT BLOODY OKAY
OKAY FIRST OFF IT'S NOT OKAY THAT IT ENDED AT ALL BECAUSE I HAVE LITERALLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS IT IS THE BEST EVER I LOVE IT IT IS AMAZING AND NOW REDUCING ME TO KEYBOARD SMASHING WHICH I WAS TRYING TO AVOID BUT WHICH IS ALSO APPARENTLY UNAVOIDABLE
A;JERHG;ARIFGHAOIDFEGHR;AOIERGHVOAZIREGH;AOEIRDFHG;SZDIERGH;AOISGHR; ;AOERIGH
WORDS
HAVE
BEEN
STOLEN
WHYYYYYUYYUYPAIURHG;AEIRUHG;AIEGHRU;AIOEHRUGAI;EFHAISERHGF;AOIEHRG;AOIDFHJAEIR;OGHUA; BAD ENDING BAD BAD BAD NO
FGHJKGRAEHUIGERS;GUH;OZSGHRU;AEIRUHG;AOSIDRHGV;LSZDIREHOG;AOELRDJGHV;AOIESRGAH;AOVGHR;AIERUG;AKEJRHFG;ADFJHG;AKJSDHGR;ARGHU;OASEGHROHU
HOW DO I WORDS HOW DO I PROPER REVIEW
ANSWER: I DON'T
JUST
GAHHHHHH
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO END THIS REVIEW
OKAY HERE I THINK I'VE GOT IT
THIS STORY WAS FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE IT IN EVERY WAY EXCEPT FOR THE ENDING BECAUSE ADAM NEEDS TO FUCKING LEAVE
ALRIGHT
FUCKING AMAZING STORY
Sandysan2013 chapter 24 . 8/9/2012
What! Adam is back! Great story. please tell me you wrote a follow up to it. Please!
MerlinStar chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
'"You've lived in Wales for like 200 years, and you're shagging the tea boy! Learn Welsh already!"' I laughed so much at this- it's the sort of thing Owen would say. Not too sure about Jack calling Ianto 'sweetheart' though. Enjoying it so far though.
galaxynook chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
I had to read this chapter twice. The first time, I skimmed over Adam's name and just registered the sweet Janto ending, and then the realisation hit. Brilliant job with this story, I loved it and can't wait for the sequel! Ianto was probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen in this fic and Owen had me constantly laughing. Well done!
galaxynook chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I just started reading this, and I wasn't going to review until I'd read up to date, but I just had to say that I am loving it so far. The characterisations are spot on, and as an angst addict, I'm really excited to see where this is going. Anyway, back to the reading...
Fai Gensou chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
...shit. Adam's back.
Nychta chapter 24 . 1/24/2012
You, my dear, are a true torchwood-er.

That last bit was pure mind screw.

You hear me?

MIND. SCREW.

That's a good thing.
Ahja Reyn chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
I believe my exact reaction upon reaching the end of this was D8
Caramiriel chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
This is great! Jack's "mother-henning" is hilariuos! Poor Ianto though, bet he's glad to go back to work.

Slightly concerned about Owen though. Does he *actually* eat properly or does he have an eating disorder or something?